Clothes meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Clothes.
- (noun) : clothing in general
Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky.
More words related to the meanings of Clothes
More words from Urdu related to Clothes
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clothes meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بد رو گھاسشکلسفری اسباب یا چیز بستپیراہنخوش کرناصف بندی کرنانازل ہونامالآلات و اوزاررخت سفرسجاناعباپہنناحشمجامہتوشہ خانہناکارہ شخصدستوراوزارصفتترتیب دیناپڑناقطار باندھناصدریساز و ساماناندازبلی کا بچہپہننے کے کپڑےقبالباس کا فیشنگزارش کرنابھیسکپڑوں کی الماریہنڈیا ڈوئیلتےباناسر انجامملکیتسجاوٹسوٹدوا لگاناعطا ہوناہتھیار سے لیس ہوناوضع قطعایک تھیلا جس میں اوزار ہوںبسترجببہآراستہ کرنابخشناجوڑا ...
Idioms with the word Clothes in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Clothes
What are the meanings of Clothes in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clothes in Urdu are لباس - lebaas, کپڑے - kaprey, پوشاک - poshaak, لتے - lattey and رخت - rakht. To understand how would you translate the word Clothes in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clothes or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clothes synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clothes. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clothes in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clothes in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clothes with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clothes?
Meanings of clothes are لباس - lebaas, کپڑے - kaprey, پوشاک - poshaak, لتے - lattey and رخت - rakht
Whats the definition of clothes?
Definition of the clothes are
- clothing in general
What is the synonym of clothes?
Synonym of word clothes are vestures, dresses, harness, dress, vestments, dirts, habiliment, costume, robes, clotures
What are the idioms with the word clothes?
Here are the idioms with the word clothes in them.
- Body clothes soul
- Craft must have clothes but truth loves to go naked
- Good clothes open all doors
- Many go out for clothes and come home stripped
- Put clothes on
What are the idioms related to clothes?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clothes.
- The blind leading the blind
- A good name is the best decoration
- It is the coat that makes the gentleman
- A smart coat is a good letter of introduction
- Body clothes soul
What are the quotes with word clothes?
Here are the quotes with the word clothes in them
- It's the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept... It's not about age. It's about taste, and it's about lifestyle. I believe women of all ages can wear anything. — Ralph Lauren
- I wear clothes that most people in the Midwest would probably deem inappropriate at my age. And I rock a bikini all summer long. I know that it's not normal, but I just don't care. I live once. — Liz Phair
- Me and my friend Ioan Gruffudd are like chalk and cheese when it comes to clothes. He lives for his clothes and has an amazing wardrobe. If we're going out I'll turn up at his house and say, 'I haven't got anything to wear,' and he'll tut and sigh and then lend me something swanky. — Matthew Rhys
- My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he's so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone. — Adriana Lima