Cloudy meanings in Urdu
Cloudy meanings in Urdu are بادلوسگھرہوموسم, ابر آلود, گدلا, دھندلا, اُنمنا, گھٹا یا بادل گھرا ہوا, گھنگھور, بادل چھایا ہوا Cloudy in Urdu. More meanings of cloudy, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cloudy.
- (adjective) : full of or covered with clouds
- (adjective satellite) : lacking definite form or limits
- (adjective satellite) : (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
The result was that, if it happened to clear off after a cloudy evening, I frequently arose from my bed at any hour of the night or morning and walked two miles to the observatory to make some observation included in the programme.
More words related to the meanings of Cloudy
More words from Urdu related to Cloudy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cloudy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سستگراںغیر واضحغبار آلودوحشتناکابر آلودمَدھّمگولبنجربڈھابلا چمکاداسسنا ہواماند کرناناصافگدلاغبیثقیلروئیں کا ساطوفان خیزغیر شفافکم روشنبے معنیبھاریدھندلے طور سےملگجاتیرہسدیمیبے رونق کرناخَراب شُدہبے رنگبے رُوحپتھردُھندلاکہریلانیم تاریکچُندھاغیر معینٹھوسپھونسغیر نمایاںڈراؤنابادل کا سامدھم کرنارسنے والابے وقوفماندگھٹا داراندھیراچھایا ہوا ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Cloudy
What are the meanings of Cloudy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cloudy in Urdu are گدلا - gadla, دھندلا - dhundla and ابر آلود - abr aaluud. To understand how would you translate the word Cloudy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cloudy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cloudy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cloudy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cloudy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cloudy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cloudy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cloudy?
Meanings of cloudy are گدلا - gadla, دھندلا - dhundla and ابر آلود - abr aaluud
Whats the definition of cloudy?
Definition of the cloudy are
- full of or covered with clouds
- lacking definite form or limits
- (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
What is the synonym of cloudy?
Synonym of word cloudy are mase, unclear, nubilous, addle, lurid, guddled, umbrageous, nebulous, uliginous, gloomy
What are the idioms related to cloudy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cloudy.
- Standing pools gather filth
What are the quotes with word cloudy?
Here are the quotes with the word cloudy in them
- A cloudy day or a little sunshine have as great an influence on many constitutions as the most recent blessings or misfortunes. — Joseph Addison
- The result was that, if it happened to clear off after a cloudy evening, I frequently arose from my bed at any hour of the night or morning and walked two miles to the observatory to make some observation included in the programme. — Simon Newcomb
- Morality without religion is only a kind of dead reckoning - an endeavor to find our place on a cloudy sea by measuring the distance we have run, but without any observation of the heavenly bodies. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow