Clown meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Clown.
- (noun) : a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- (noun) : a rude or vulgar fool
- (verb) : act as or like a clown
It's odd the things that people remember. Parents will arrange a birthday party, certain it will stick in your mind forever. You'll have a nice time, then two years later you'll be like, 'There was a pony there? Really? And a clown with one leg?'
More words related to the meanings of Clown
More words from Urdu related to Clown
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clown meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھٹولیاادھر سے ادھر کرنااداس ہوناالو یا چوتیا بنانااناڑیخر دماغخوش طبعبدتمیزکشوراندھی تقلید کرناسستبے وقوفچالدل گیر رہناخبطیبرہہجوبے ہودہ شخصمسخرہمذاق کَرناناٹحرکتمیراثیٹھٹولفقرے بازبیہوش ہوناسٹھہیچجنگلیٹھٹھے بازگنوارناشائستہبلادیگاؤدیڈولناڈھیلا آدمیبیلداوںاوتحیوانحلوہڈلانامزاحیہ کرداردیارنَقَل اُتارنانقلشاطردھورتغمگین ہوناچکما دینا ...
Idioms with the word Clown in it
What are the meanings of Clown in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clown in Urdu are مسخرہ - maskharah, نقال - naqqaal, دیہاتی - deyhaati, گاؤدی - gaa odi and بھانڈ - bhaand. To understand how would you translate the word Clown in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clown or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clown synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clown. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clown in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clown in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clown with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clown?
Meanings of clown are مسخرہ - maskharah, نقال - naqqaal, دیہاتی - deyhaati, گاؤدی - gaa odi and بھانڈ - bhaand
Whats the definition of clown?
Definition of the clown are
- a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior
- a rude or vulgar fool
- act as or like a clown
What is the synonym of clown?
Synonym of word clown are jester, spoofe, yokel, numbskull, comedian, mocker, villager, noodle, buffoon, mimic
What are the idioms with the word clown?
Here are the idioms with the word clown in them.
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Noughty lay clown noughty take up
What are the quotes with word clown?
Here are the quotes with the word clown in them
- It's odd the things that people remember. Parents will arrange a birthday party, certain it will stick in your mind forever. You'll have a nice time, then two years later you'll be like, 'There was a pony there? Really? And a clown with one leg?' — David Sedaris
- People who know me , they know I have a sense of humor, I'm a bit of a joker, a bit of a clown really, and I would love someone to exploit that side of me and send me a romantic comedy. — Gary Oldman
- I remember in the circus learning that the clown was the prince, the high prince. I always thought that the high prince was the lion or the magician, but the clown is the most important. — Roberto Benigni
- I know what I look like - a weird, sad clown puppet. I'm fine with that. — Rainn Wilson