Clue meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Clue.
- (noun) : evidence that helps to solve a problem
- (noun) : a slight indication
- (verb) : roll into a ball
And as I grew older, I then auditioned for the Royal Academy of Music in London, and they said, well, no, we won't accept you, because we haven't a clue - you know - of the future of a so-called 'deaf' musician. And I just couldn't quite accept that.
More words related to the meanings of Clue
More words from Urdu related to Clue
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clue meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Clue
What are the meanings of Clue in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clue in Urdu are پتا - patta, پتہ - patah, نشان دہی - nishaan dahi, کھوج - khoj and سراغ - suraagh. To understand how would you translate the word Clue in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clue or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clue synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clue. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clue in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clue in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clue with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clue?
Meanings of clue are پتا - patta, پتہ - patah, نشان دہی - nishaan dahi, کھوج - khoj and سراغ - suraagh
Whats the definition of clue?
Definition of the clue are
- evidence that helps to solve a problem
- a slight indication
- roll into a ball
What is the synonym of clue?
Synonym of word clue are whereabout, address, leaf, demarkation, eureka, indication, identification, budger, vestige, pruriency
What are the idioms related to clue?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clue.
- Death alone reveals how insignificant are the paltry bodies of men
- In too much disputing truth is lost
- Life is half spent before we know what it is
- Much water goeth by the mill that the miller knoweth not
- No man can be happy without a friend nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy
What are the quotes with word clue?
Here are the quotes with the word clue in them
- And as I grew older, I then auditioned for the Royal Academy of Music in London, and they said, well, no, we won't accept you, because we haven't a clue - you know - of the future of a so-called 'deaf' musician. And I just couldn't quite accept that. — Evelyn Glennie
- There are a lot of bands who claim to be punk and they only play the music, they have no clue what it's all about. It's a lifestyle. It's not about popularity and all that crap. — Billie Joe Armstrong
- None of us is responsible for the complexion of his skin. This fact of nature offers no clue to the character or quality of the person underneath. — Marian Anderson
- I think it was T.S. Eliot who talked about good poetry being felt before it's understood. I believe that. There are some bands where I love their lyrics but I don't have a clue what they're on about. — Marcus Mumford