Clumsy meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Clumsy.
- (adjective satellite) : not elegant or graceful in expression
- (adjective satellite) : lacking grace in movement or posture
- (adjective satellite) : difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- (adjective satellite) : showing lack of skill or aptitude
A book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements and clumsy hands. so the librarian protects the books not only against mankind but also against nature and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion.
More words related to the meanings of Clumsy
More words from Urdu related to Clumsy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Clumsy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پھوہڑناآشناپھینکنانو آموزسزا یافتہ قیدیبے لطفبچھیریبد صورتبے تکااگیاننالائقسیدھا سادہبے تمیزکائیں کائیں کرناجلاہاناگوارکنیٹاگاؤدیخامبے قاعدہکاہلمبتدیبے بناوٹہلکا گہنابچھیڑاکریہہ المنظرغیر مہذبلا علمطفل مکتبسادہ لوحکڈھبعطائخطرناکبیہودہپوچبے ڈولبے ڈھنگاکورانو واردناتمامپنجیرہبے وقوفشرمندہکھونٹیہیچناخواندہناتجربہ کاربھولے پن کابونگابھدا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Clumsy
What are the meanings of Clumsy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Clumsy in Urdu are بے سلیقہ - bey saliiqah, اناڑی - anaari and بھونڈا - bhonda. To understand how would you translate the word Clumsy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Clumsy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Clumsy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Clumsy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Clumsy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Clumsy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Clumsy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by clumsy?
Meanings of clumsy are بے سلیقہ - bey saliiqah, اناڑی - anaari and بھونڈا - bhonda
Whats the definition of clumsy?
Definition of the clumsy are
- not elegant or graceful in expression
- lacking grace in movement or posture
- difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- showing lack of skill or aptitude
What is the synonym of clumsy?
Synonym of word clumsy are unaccomplished, green horn, gauche, colt, blowzy, oafish, clod, immethodical, oaf, bungler
What are the idioms related to clumsy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word clumsy.
- Rag bag
- A bad cook licks his own fingers
- Good luck makes a fool wise
What are the quotes with word clumsy?
Here are the quotes with the word clumsy in them
- International relationships are preordained to be clumsy gestures based on imperfect knowledge. — Rebecca West
- A book is a fragile creature, it suffers the wear of time, it fears rodents, the elements and clumsy hands. so the librarian protects the books not only against mankind but also against nature and devotes his life to this war with the forces of oblivion. — Umberto Eco
- I think space will be conquered through the mind rather than the clumsy medium of space travel. — Patrick Troughton