Coaster meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Coaster.
- (noun) : a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
- (noun) : someone who coasts
- (noun) : a resident of a coastal area
I was always anti-marriage. I didn't understand monogamy. I couldn't figure out how that could last. And then I met Bryn and I started to understand the beauty of constancy and history and change and going on the roller coaster with someone - of having a partner in life.
What are the meanings of Coaster in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coaster in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Coaster in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coaster or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coaster synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coaster. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coaster in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coaster in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coaster with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coaster?
وہ شخص جو کنارے کنارے چلے, ساحلی جہاز, کوسٹر
Whats the definition of coaster?
Definition of the coaster are
- a covering (plate or mat) that protects the surface of a table (i.e., from the condensation on a cold glass or bottle)
- someone who coasts
- a resident of a coastal area
What are the quotes with word coaster?
Here are the quotes with the word coaster in them
- I was always anti-marriage. I didn't understand monogamy. I couldn't figure out how that could last. And then I met Bryn and I started to understand the beauty of constancy and history and change and going on the roller coaster with someone - of having a partner in life. — Maria Bello
- It's been quite a roller coaster ride, but I've grown and learned a lot about myself. The greatest thing is being able to interact with fans and touch people's lives... for that I give thanks. — Christina Aguilera