Codification meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Codification.
- (noun) : a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- (noun) : the act of codifying; arranging in a systematic order
What are the meanings of Codification in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Codification in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Codification in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Codification or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Codification synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Codification. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Codification in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Codification in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Codification with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by codification?
تدوین قوانین, قانون کی تدوین, قانون کی ترتیب
Whats the definition of codification?
Definition of the codification are
- a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- the act of codifying; arranging in a systematic order
What are the quotes with word codification?
Here is the quote with the word codification in them
- The style of ancient Egyptian art is transcendently clear, something 8-year-olds can recognize in an instant. Its consistency and codification is one of the most epic visual journeys in all art, one that lasts 30 dynasties spread over 3,000 years. — Jerry Saltz