Coerce meanings in Urdu
Coerce meanings in Urdu are غصب کرنا, زور ڈالنا, زبردستی کرنا, کِسی سے جبراً کام کرانا, بزور روکنا, دباوٴ ڈالنا, جبر کرنا, مجبور کرنا Coerce in Urdu. More meanings of coerce, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Coerce.
- (verb) : to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it.
A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth people seek guidance of him who is master of himself.
More words related to the meanings of Coerce
More words from Urdu related to Coerce
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coerce meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زبَردَستی کرناجابرانہ حکومت کرنازنا کرنادبانااثرہیکڑیپیچھا کرنالازم کرنادھکیلنامجبور کرنامروڑنازبردستی سے لینامصر ہونامبدہ الحرکتبرا سلوک کرناشیر ہونازبردستی دخل دینانافذ کرنااثر ڈالناقوتاخباراتاحسان کرناطاقت سے ٹھیلنازبردستی کرنااينٹھَنزبردستیپسرناخطُوط قُوَّتانسانی قوت لگا کر کھسکاناظلم توڑنانمایاں کرناہتک حرمت کرناجبراً تعمیل کرانادخل اندازی کرنالاچار کرناجبری بھرتی کرناستاناتوڑنادخل انداز ہوناجَذباتی دھَچکاشکتیشکنجہبُرا سَلُوک کرنانوازنادبائے رکھناتاکید کرنازنا بالجبر کرناتقویت پہنچانامتاثر کرنازبردستی سے کرانا ...
What are the meanings of Coerce in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coerce in Urdu are زبردستی کرنا - zabar dasti karna, جبر کرنا, مجبور کرنا - majbuur karna, غصب کرنا - ghasb karna and زور ڈالنا - zor daalna. To understand how would you translate the word Coerce in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coerce or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coerce synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coerce. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coerce in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coerce in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coerce with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coerce?
Meanings of coerce are زبردستی کرنا - zabar dasti karna, جبر کرنا, مجبور کرنا - majbuur karna, غصب کرنا - ghasb karna and زور ڈالنا - zor daalna
Whats the definition of coerce?
Definition of the coerce are
- to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
What is the synonym of coerce?
Synonym of word coerce are oppress, compulsing, usurping, forcing out, usurp, constraining, urge, obligate, press, overbear
What are the quotes with word coerce?
Here are the quotes with the word coerce in them
- She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it. — Margaret Sanger
- A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth people seek guidance of him who is master of himself. — James Allen
- Others think it the responsibility of scientists to coerce the rest of society, because they have the power that derives from special knowledge. — John Charles Polanyi
- Love has its own time, its own season, and its own reasons from coming and going. You cannot bribe it or coerce it or reason it into staying. You can only embrace it when it arrives and give it away when it comes to you. — Kent Nerburn