Coercion meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Coercion.
- (noun) : using force to cause something to occur
- (noun) : the act of compelling by force of authority
The Founders recognized that Government is quite literally a necessary evil, that there must be opposition, between its various branches, and between political parties, for these are the only ways to temper the individual's greed for power and the electorates' desires for peace by submission to coercion or blandishment.
More words related to the meanings of Coercion
More words from Urdu related to Coercion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coercion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھینچنادھکیلناڈھینگا ڈھینگیاقتدارحدتذوقدوڑ دھوپڈمکشادہقُوَّت حیاتتوانائیزعمہیکڑیبے رحمیخود سریثروتبلاڑگرفت میں ہوناجَبَردھمکیدم خمدھکادست درازیتائیددم قوت بازوجانطَبعی صَلاحِيَّتمجالاُتار چڑھاوٴسکونبوتاسرگرمیدباؤ ڈالنااذیت دیناریلاجس کی لاٹھی اس کی بھینسجاہتحریکامنگکوششہمتصدرمارناقدرت اظہارتاکیداختیارتنگ کرناجفازبردستی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Coercion
|The higher up the greater fall||جتنا اونچا ہوگا اتنے ہی زور سے گرے گا|
|To press on the screw||ادائیگی پر زور|
What are the meanings of Coercion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coercion in Urdu are زور - zor, زبردستی - zabar dasti, جبر - jabr and غصب - ghasb. To understand how would you translate the word Coercion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coercion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coercion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coercion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coercion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coercion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coercion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coercion?
Meanings of coercion are زور - zor, زبردستی - zabar dasti, جبر - jabr and غصب - ghasb
Whats the definition of coercion?
Definition of the coercion are
- using force to cause something to occur
- the act of compelling by force of authority
What is the synonym of coercion?
Synonym of word coercion are stress, fordoing, power, gubernation, compulsion, rampancy, forcepses, posse, coercivity, club law
What are the idioms related to coercion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coercion.
- All things are easy that are done willingly
- Fanned fires and forced love never did well
- Forced love does not last
- Hearken to reason or she will be heard
- Persuasion is better than force
What are the quotes with word coercion?
Here are the quotes with the word coercion in them
- The Founders recognized that Government is quite literally a necessary evil, that there must be opposition, between its various branches, and between political parties, for these are the only ways to temper the individual's greed for power and the electorates' desires for peace by submission to coercion or blandishment. — David Mamet
- The principle that human nature, in its psychological aspects, is nothing more than a product of history and given social relations removes all barriers to coercion and manipulation by the powerful. — Noam Chomsky