Cognitive meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Cognitive.
- (adjective) : of or being or relating to or involving cognition
I do believe that there are some universal cognitive tasks that are deep and profound - indeed, so deep and profound that it is worthwhile to understand them in order to design our displays in accord with those tasks.
There's been some research in cognitive science, I'm told, that discloses that there have always been perhaps 10 to 15 percent of people who are, as Pascal puts it, so made that they cannot believe. To us, when people talk about faith, it's white noise.
More words from Urdu related to Cognitive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cognitive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Cognitive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cognitive in Urdu is عارف - aarif. To understand how would you translate the word Cognitive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cognitive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cognitive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cognitive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cognitive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cognitive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cognitive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cognitive?
Meaning of cognitive is عارف - aarif
Whats the definition of cognitive?
Definition of the cognitive are
- of or being or relating to or involving cognition
What is the synonym of cognitive?
Synonym of word cognitive are knowing, conscious, gnostic
What are the quotes with word cognitive?
Here are the quotes with the word cognitive in them
- We often attribute 'understanding' and other cognitive predicates by metaphor and analogy to cars, adding machines, and other artifacts, but nothing is proved by such attributions. — John Searle
- I do believe that there are some universal cognitive tasks that are deep and profound - indeed, so deep and profound that it is worthwhile to understand them in order to design our displays in accord with those tasks. — Edward Tufte
- There's been some research in cognitive science, I'm told, that discloses that there have always been perhaps 10 to 15 percent of people who are, as Pascal puts it, so made that they cannot believe. To us, when people talk about faith, it's white noise. — Christopher Hitchens
- Children born to teens have less supportive and stimulating environments, poorer health, lower cognitive development, and worse educational outcomes. Children of teen mothers are at increased risk of being in foster care and becoming teen parents themselves, thereby repeating the cycle. — Jane Fonda