Coherent meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Coherent.
- (adjective satellite) : sticking together
- (adjective) : marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- (adjective) : (physics) of waves having a constant phase relation
The more specific idea of Evolution now reached is - a change from an indefinite, incoherent homogeneity to a definite, coherent heterogeneity, accompanying the dissipation of motion and integration of matter.
More words related to the meanings of Coherent
More words from Urdu related to Coherent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coherent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مینیجرجاودانآیندہاگلامُستَقِل مِزاجسربراہمنجمدسختدائمچسپندہہر گھڑیناظمکار پردازابدیکثیفجلدنگران کارزنجیر کی طرحکڑاکااڑا ہوابرابراستوارسنجیدہکاراندازکار کنتیزیاوپر والاآئندہپائيداربیہمپے در پےثابتبے پایاںایک ساتھگھنٹے کے حساب سےکام دارابناشیدھورےتُندلگاتار یا تسلسل کے ساتھمسلسلمحکمجڑاپیوستہمستقل مزاجکم خرچکارجُومخلوطبَندقریب ترین ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Coherent
What are the meanings of Coherent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coherent in Urdu are منتظم - muntazim, مسلسل - musalsal, جما ہوا - jama hu a, چسپیدہ - chaspiidah and ملا ہوا - milaa hu a. To understand how would you translate the word Coherent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coherent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coherent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coherent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coherent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coherent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coherent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coherent?
Meanings of coherent are منتظم - muntazim, مسلسل - musalsal, جما ہوا - jama hu a, چسپیدہ - chaspiidah and ملا ہوا - milaa hu a
Whats the definition of coherent?
Definition of the coherent are
- sticking together
- marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- (physics) of waves having a constant phase relation
What is the synonym of coherent?
Synonym of word coherent are entrepreneur, serial, mothery, eternal, clotted, economist, concurrent, incessant, cohesive, continuative
What are the idioms related to coherent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coherent.
- Hard drinker
- Light burdens long borne grow heavy
- More and more
- On and on
- Opposition of the thumb
What are the quotes with word coherent?
Here are the quotes with the word coherent in them
- The more specific idea of Evolution now reached is - a change from an indefinite, incoherent homogeneity to a definite, coherent heterogeneity, accompanying the dissipation of motion and integration of matter. — Herbert Spencer
- Our government declared that it is conducting some kind of great reforms. In reality, no real reforms were begun and no one at any point has declared a coherent programme. — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
- I do insist on making what I hope is sense so there's always a coherent narrative or argument that the reader can follow. — Howard Nemerov
- America's downgrade may serve as a wakeup call for its policymakers. It is an unambiguous and loud signal of the country's eroding economic strength and global standing. It renders urgent the need to regain the initiative through better economic policymaking and more coherent governance. — Mohamed El Erian