Colonialism meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Colonialism.
- (noun) : exploitation by a stronger country of weaker one; the use of the weaker country's resources to strengthen and enrich the stronger country
More words from Urdu related to Colonialism
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Colonialism meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Colonialism
What are the meanings of Colonialism in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Colonialism in Urdu is عادات - Aadaat. To understand how would you translate the word Colonialism in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Colonialism or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Colonialism synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Colonialism. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Colonialism in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Colonialism in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Colonialism with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by colonialism?
Meaning of colonialism is عادات - Aadaat
Whats the definition of colonialism?
Definition of the colonialism are
- exploitation by a stronger country of weaker one; the use of the weaker country's resources to strengthen and enrich the stronger country
What is the synonym of colonialism?
Synonym of word colonialism are habituals, habits, habitans
What are the idioms related to colonialism?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word colonialism.
- An old dog cannot alter his way of barking
- Back again like a bad penny
- Best to bend while it's twig
- For a binding friendships a similarity of manners is the surest tie
- Habits are at first cobwebs at last cabies
What are the quotes with word colonialism?
Here are the quotes with the word colonialism in them
- A country that relies on aid? Death is better than that. It stops you from achieving your potential, just as colonialism did. — Imran Khan
- I'm not a prophet I can only use historical reality to come to a view of the future, and my view is that Africa will return to being African and not European. The advent of colonialism was foreign to the country itself, but it will return to what it was before the Europeans arrived. — Wilbur Smith