Combine meanings in Urdu
Combine meanings in Urdu are مُتحِد کَرنا, جڑنا, جوڑنا, ملنا, مشترکہ تنظیم, ساتھ ملانا, متحد کرنا, اشتراک کرنا, ایکا کرنا, وقف, پَیوَست کَر دینا, ساتھ مِلانا Combine in Urdu. More meanings of combine, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Combine.
- (verb) : gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- (noun) : a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- (noun) : harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
- (noun) : an occurrence that results in things being united
- (verb) : add together from different sources
- (verb) : join for a common purpose or in a common action
- (verb) : have or possess in combination
I went to school for engineering, I studied jazz. So I always had this kind of creative side and technical side, and I thought architecture might be the way to combine them, so I went to architecture school in New York.
More words related to the meanings of Combine
More words from Urdu related to Combine
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Combine meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کانٹھسجنااندر بند کرناآنکڑیچُول ٹھوکناسَنوارناقطعہبیشیآنٹ سانٹھآویزاں کرنارواج دینامربوط کرناواقع ہوناایک ارتھی شبدتطبیق کرناغالب ہوناجوڑجڑنامِلاناذمہ داریخبر نویسکھاتالیناایک قسم کا شعیرہچپکاناگھڑناپٹھوں کی مالش کراناجفتنان فتیرخزانہمخلوط بناناکلباَصَل کِردار کو جان ليناگھرایک دوسرے کی مدد کرناہڑکنااکٹھا ہو جاناسمجھوتہضم کرناشامل ہونامروج ہوناایک جا کرناجمنابلائی یافتہبہ بذریعے وصیتضمیمہتعلق پیدا کرناانکار کرناتھگلیلیکھک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Combine
|To pay a visit||جانا اور ملنا|
|To push up||ترقی ملنا|
|To take refuge||پناہ ملنا|
|Sign on||دستخط سے ملنا یا حاصل کرنا|
What are the meanings of Combine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Combine in Urdu are ملنا - milna, جوڑنا - jorna, جڑنا - jurna, متحد کرنا - muttahid karna, اشتراک کرنا - ishtiraak karna, ایکا کرنا - eyka karna, وقف - waqf and ساتھ مِلانا. To understand how would you translate the word Combine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Combine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Combine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Combine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Combine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Combine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Combine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by combine?
Meanings of combine are ملنا - milna, جوڑنا - jorna, جڑنا - jurna, متحد کرنا - muttahid karna, اشتراک کرنا - ishtiraak karna, ایکا کرنا - eyka karna, وقف - waqf and ساتھ مِلانا
Whats the definition of combine?
Definition of the combine are
- gather in a mass, sum, or whole
- a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- harvester that heads and threshes and cleans grain while moving across the field
- an occurrence that results in things being united
- add together from different sources
- join for a common purpose or in a common action
- have or possess in combination
What is the synonym of combine?
Synonym of word combine are co operate, putty, mingle, unite, inherse, cement, copulate, piece, mash, patch
What are the idioms related to combine?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word combine.
- Hang together
- Roll up
- Go in for
- Go in for
- Guardian angel
What are the quotes with word combine?
Here are the quotes with the word combine in them
- To resist the frigidity of old age, one must combine the body, the mind, and the heart. And to keep these in parallel vigor one must exercise, study, and love. — Alan Bleasdale
- French architecture always manages to combine the most magnificent underlying themes of architecture like Roman design, it looks to the community. — Stephen Gardiner
- I went to school for engineering, I studied jazz. So I always had this kind of creative side and technical side, and I thought architecture might be the way to combine them, so I went to architecture school in New York. — Joseph Kosinski
- I like to combine the dramatic emotional warmth of strings with the grooves and body business of drums and bass. — David Byrne