Come back meanings in Urdu
Come back Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Come back.
- (verb) : be restored
- (verb) : answer back
- (verb) : go back to something earlier
- (verb) : even the score, in sports
This is my 20th year in the sport. I've known swimming and that's it. I don't want to swim past age 30 if I continue after this Olympics, and come back in 2016, I'll be 31. I'm looking forward to being able to see the other side of the fence.
I come back to the same thing: We've got the greatest pipeline in the company's history in the next 12 months, and we've had the most amazing financial results possible over the last five years, and we're predicting being back at double-digit revenue growth in fiscal year '06.
More words related to the meanings of Come back
More words from Urdu related to Come back
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Come back meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سالانہ امدنیپھر جاناالٹاتَردید کَرناروپ یا شکل بدلناالٹباربار ہوناواپس دیناچکر کاٹنارد کرنااوندھا کرناحاصلرخ بدلنااِختلاف کَرناتبديل کرنااوندھا دینادو بارہ حاصل کرنامراجعتنو مریدپیچھے ہٹناواپسیتنزلبرعکس کہنانو مذہبپچھاڑناالگ ہونالوٹڈگاناپیچھے مڑناپلٹاناپھرنااُلٹناپلٹارُخ بدلنے کا عمل یا واقعہسونے جانانقصانپھیرناماہیت بدلناالٹ دیناواپس آناالٹاناپلٹ جاناانکار کرناتبدیلی کرناصلہعکسرَد کَرنامنقلبپچھاڑدوبارہ ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Come back
What are the meanings of Come back in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Come back in Urdu are پلٹ آنا - palat aana, پلٹنا - palatna and واپس آنا - waapas aana. To understand how would you translate the word Come back in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Come back or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Come back synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Come back. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Come back in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Come back in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Come back with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by come back?
Meanings of come back are پلٹ آنا - palat aana, پلٹنا - palatna and واپس آنا - waapas aana
Whats the definition of come back?
Definition of the come back are
- be restored
- answer back
- go back to something earlier
- even the score, in sports
What is the synonym of come back?
Synonym of word come back are return, retire, flippantness, recoil, unpluming, recede, unplumbing, rebound, flinching, invert
What are the idioms related to come back?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word come back.
- Return to one mutton
- Turn about
- Turn the tables
What are the quotes with word come back?
Here are the quotes with the word come back in them
- This is my 20th year in the sport. I've known swimming and that's it. I don't want to swim past age 30 if I continue after this Olympics, and come back in 2016, I'll be 31. I'm looking forward to being able to see the other side of the fence. — Michael Phelps
- Ever consider what pets must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth! — Anne Tyler
- I come back to the same thing: We've got the greatest pipeline in the company's history in the next 12 months, and we've had the most amazing financial results possible over the last five years, and we're predicting being back at double-digit revenue growth in fiscal year '06. — Steve Ballmer
- I'm going to try to enjoy the All-Star break, hope my players reflect on what happened the first half of the season, come back with a different attitude, try to find our solution on how to win it. — Don Baylor