Come into meanings in Urdu
Come into meanings in Urdu is میں آنے کے Come into in Urdu. More meanings of come into, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Come into Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Come into.
- (verb) : obtain, especially accidentally
Idioms with the word Come into in it
What are the meanings of Come into in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Come into in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Come into in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Come into or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Come into synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Come into. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Come into in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Come into in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Come into with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by come into?
میں آنے کے
Whats the definition of come into?
Definition of the come into are
- obtain, especially accidentally
What are the idioms with the word come into?
Here are the idioms with the word come into in them.
- To come into no tice
- To come into operation
What are the quotes with word come into?
Here are the quotes with the word come into in them
- It's getting better generally, daily, especially in TV, for women in acting and age and looks count less. As more women come into the business. Change of any sort takes a long time to happen. — Julie Walters
- You come into the world alone and you go out of the world alone yet it seems to me you are more alone while living than even going and coming. — Emily Carr
- Life's an awfully lonesome affair. You come into the world alone and you go out of the world alone yet it seems to me you are more alone while living than even going and coming. — Emily Carr
- Solitude, though it may be silent as light, is like light, the mightiest of agencies for solitude is essential to man. All men come into this world alone and leave it alone. — Thomas de Quincey