Come up meanings in Urdu
Come up meanings in Urdu is اوپر آو Come up in Urdu. More meanings of come up, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Come up Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Come up.
- (verb) : move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- (verb) : get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- (verb) : gather or bring together
- (verb) : come up, of celestial bodies
- (verb) : come to the surface
- (verb) : result or issue
- (verb) : gather (money or other resources) together over time
- (verb) : be mentioned
- (verb) : start running, functioning, or operating
- (verb) : bring forth, usually something desirable
I had this really great amazing thing happen where I almost finished the book and I really needed to come up with an ending and I decided to go back and re-read the book and see if I could come up with an ending.
Idioms with the word Come up in it
What are the meanings of Come up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Come up in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Come up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Come up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Come up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Come up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Come up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Come up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Come up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by come up?
Whats the definition of come up?
Definition of the come up are
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- gather or bring together
- come up, of celestial bodies
- come to the surface
- result or issue
- gather (money or other resources) together over time
- be mentioned
- start running, functioning, or operating
- bring forth, usually something desirable
What are the idioms with the word come up?
Here are the idioms with the word come up in them.
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
- Plant your taters when you will they wou't come up before april
What are the quotes with word come up?
Here are the quotes with the word come up in them
- I absolutely relate to being alone in squalor, trying to come up with something adequate. I relate to that, and I've been known to crawl out of bed and drink out of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke. — Diablo Cody
- The real art is not to come up with extraordinary clever words but to make ordinary simple words do extraordinary things. To use the language that we all use and to make amazing things occur. — Graham Swift
- I had this really great amazing thing happen where I almost finished the book and I really needed to come up with an ending and I decided to go back and re-read the book and see if I could come up with an ending. — Cory Doctorow
- I developed a nutty attitude where I'd think, If some guy really loves me he doesn't care if I'm fat. I'd come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat. — Kirstie Alley