Comforter meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Comforter.
- (noun) : device used for an infant to suck or bite on
- (noun) : bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- (noun) : a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- (noun) : a person who commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
More words from Urdu related to Comforter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Comforter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Comforter
What are the meanings of Comforter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Comforter in Urdu are غمخوار - gham khwaar, غمگسار - gham gusaar and تسکین بخش - taskiin bakhsh. To understand how would you translate the word Comforter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Comforter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Comforter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Comforter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Comforter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Comforter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Comforter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by comforter?
Meanings of comforter are غمخوار - gham khwaar, غمگسار - gham gusaar and تسکین بخش - taskiin bakhsh
Whats the definition of comforter?
Definition of the comforter are
- device used for an infant to suck or bite on
- bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies
- a person who commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
What is the synonym of comforter?
Synonym of word comforter are gruesomer, sympathiser, balmy, appeaser, mitigant, emollient
What are the idioms related to comforter?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word comforter.
- Time is the great consoler
- Everywhere the poor man is despised
- Excellent with his tongue but his right hand remiss in the battle
- Great talkers are little doers
- Lavish in words niggard in deeds
What are the quotes with word comforter?
Here is the quote with the word comforter in them
- Death is the liberator of him whom freedom cannot release, the physician of him whom medicine cannot cure, and the comforter of him whom time cannot console. — Charles Caleb Colton