Coming meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Coming.
- (noun) : the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- (noun) : the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- (noun) : the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- (noun) : arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- (adjective satellite) : of the relatively near future
We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity.
More words related to the meanings of Coming
More words from Urdu related to Coming
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Coming meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
استقبالمان لیناپھر کرخوش کرنااگلی زندگی میںآ لگنانزدیکحاضرینتیجہپہنچجانچ پڑتال کے لئے آنا جاناپیچھےدوسرے ملک سے لاناسر جھکاناواپستعجب کرناظاہر داریما بعدحیثیتحاضر کرنانوواردمستقبلسونپنادوبارہسوچواقعہقربپیوستہڈولمحاصلرونق افروزیملاقات کرناپھردرآمد کرناپھل دینانزدیک آناخوضشکلنیچے والادیداردیکھناپس آمدہماننالانامحصولبازغور کرناواقعآمد آمدپرلا ...
Idioms with the word Coming in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Coming
What are the meanings of Coming in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Coming in Urdu are آمد - aamad, آیندہ - aayandah, وارد - waarid and آمَد. To understand how would you translate the word Coming in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Coming or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Coming synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Coming. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Coming in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Coming in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Coming with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by coming?
Meanings of coming are آمد - aamad, آیندہ - aayandah, وارد - waarid and آمَد
Whats the definition of coming?
Definition of the coming are
- the act of drawing spatially closer to something
- the temporal property of becoming nearer in time
- the moment of most intense pleasure in sexual intercourse
- arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)
- of the relatively near future
What is the synonym of coming?
Synonym of word coming are arrivistes, future, arrivisme, ensuing, arrivance, again, arrivals, afterwards, arriages, occurent
What are the idioms with the word coming?
Here are the idioms with the word coming in them.
- How's something coming along
- The world is a staircase some are going up and some are coming down
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down
What are the idioms related to coming?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word coming.
- A coward fear can make a coward valiant
- An ass that carries a load is better than a lion that devours him
- Better ride an ass that carries us than a horse that throws us
- Of use
- One grain of pepper is worth a cartload of hail
What are the quotes with word coming?
Here are the quotes with the word coming in them
- We live in an age when to be young and to be indifferent can be no longer synonymous. We must prepare for the coming hour. The claims of the Future are represented by suffering millions and the Youth of a Nation are the trustees of Posterity. — Benjamin Disraeli
- As winter strips the leaves from around us, so that we may see the distant regions they formerly concealed, so old age takes away our enjoyments only to enlarge the prospect of the coming eternity. — Jean Paul
- There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age, I missed it coming and going. — J.B.Priestley
- I think a child should be allowed to take his father's or mother's name at will on coming of age. Paternity is a legal fiction. — James Joyce