Commander meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Commander.
- (noun) : someone in an official position of authority who can command or control others
- (noun) : a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a lieutenant commander and below a captain
- (noun) : an officer in the airforce
- (noun) : an officer in command of a military unit
More words related to the meanings of Commander
More words from Urdu related to Commander
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commander meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھنیراہ برگورنررکھوالیعالی قدر شخصسالارصاحبمجموعیسرکارقاضیمتمولنیائے کرناسَرکارمجسٹریٹامیر زادہسپہ سالارمڈھدستور خدالالاپیشوانیایکپیٹ بھراسرخیلناش پاتی کی ایک قسمنگہبانبڑا آدمیکمانڈر انچیفمیاںکلہنر مندی حاصل کرنامالدارراہنماضابطمامورعہدے دارکيپٹندباناامیرٹھاکرراہنُمافتویٰ دیناحاکَممالکمسلطسرپرسترئیسقلعہ دارفتح کرناکلیہعبور حاصل کرنا übuur ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Commander
What are the meanings of Commander in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commander in Urdu are حاکم - haakim, قائد - qaa ed, امیر - amiir, سپہ سالار - sipah saalaar and سالار - saalaar. To understand how would you translate the word Commander in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commander or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commander synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commander. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commander in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commander in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commander with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commander?
Meanings of commander are حاکم - haakim, قائد - qaa ed, امیر - amiir, سپہ سالار - sipah saalaar and سالار - saalaar
Whats the definition of commander?
Definition of the commander are
- someone in an official position of authority who can command or control others
- a commissioned naval officer who ranks above a lieutenant commander and below a captain
- an officer in the airforce
- an officer in command of a military unit
What is the synonym of commander?
Synonym of word commander are master, guider, nobleman, chieftain, moneyed, judge, general, magnate, governor, war like
What are the idioms related to commander?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commander.
- He that is master must serve
- New lords make new laws
- Top dog
- A ragged coat may cover an honest man
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
What are the quotes with word commander?
Here are the quotes with the word commander in them
- I think as a rifle platoon and company commander your view is about 1,000 meters in front of you and you hope you can cover that ground and not have to back up and give it up again. — Oliver North
- To win this war, we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern. — Sarah Palin
- In war, when a commander becomes so bereft of reason and perspective that he fails to understand the dependence of arms on Divine guidance, he no longer deserves victory. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca