Commemorative meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Commemorative.
- (adjective) : intended as a commemoration
- (noun) : an object (such as a coin or postage stamp) made to mark an event or honor a person
What are the meanings of Commemorative in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commemorative in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Commemorative in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commemorative or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commemorative synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commemorative. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commemorative in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commemorative in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commemorative with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commemorative?
یادگَاری, یاد دِلانے والی تَقریب, یاد دِلانے والی شے
Whats the definition of commemorative?
Definition of the commemorative are
- intended as a commemoration
- an object (such as a coin or postage stamp) made to mark an event or honor a person
What are the quotes with word commemorative?
Here is the quote with the word commemorative in them
- One afternoon when I was 9, my dad told me I'd be skipping school the next day. Then we drove 12 hours from Melbourne to Sydney for the Centenary Test, a once-in-a-lifetime commemorative cricket match. It was great fun - especially for a kid who was a massive sports fan. — Hugh Jackman