Commercial meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Commercial.
- (noun) : a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- (adjective satellite) : of the kind or quality used in commerce; average or inferior
- (adjective) : of or relating to commercialism
- (adjective) : connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises
More words from Urdu related to Commercial
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commercial meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Commercial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commercial in Urdu are تجارتی - tijaarti and تاجرانہ - taajiraanah. To understand how would you translate the word Commercial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commercial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commercial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commercial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commercial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commercial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commercial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commercial?
Meanings of commercial are تجارتی - tijaarti and تاجرانہ - taajiraanah
Whats the definition of commercial?
Definition of the commercial are
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- of the kind or quality used in commerce; average or inferior
- of or relating to commercialism
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises
What is the synonym of commercial?
Synonym of word commercial are commercialised, karachi, mercantile, consistorial, tradeful, commercialized
What are the quotes with word commercial?
Here are the quotes with the word commercial in them
- Each year over 2,500 commercial vessels enter the Port of Hampton Roads alone, so adequate funding for port security is a significant issue for those of us who live in Richmond and Hampton Roads. — Bobby Scott
- The magic kit we developed with Idea Village is an extraordinary success in 40,000 stores across America. The TV commercial we shot for it has produced amazing results - unbelievable. — Criss Angel
- I'm enamored with the art world. Anytime you look at anything that's considered artistic, there's a commercial world around it: the ballet, opera, any kind of music. It can't exist without it. — Steve Martin
- It's high time for the art world to admit that the avant-garde is dead. It was killed by my hero, Andy Warhol, who incorporated into his art all the gaudy commercial imagery of capitalism (like Campbell's soup cans) that most artists had stubbornly scorned. — Camille Paglia