Commitment meanings in Urdu
Commitment meanings in Urdu are ذمہ داری, وعدہ, پابَندی, حَوالے کَرنے کا عمَل, وابَستگی, سُپُردگی, سپردگی, وابستگی Commitment in Urdu. More meanings of commitment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Commitment.
- (noun) : the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital)
- (noun) : the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
- (noun) : an engagement by contract involving financial obligation
- (noun) : a message that makes a pledge
- (noun) : the trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose
Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going.
More words related to the meanings of Commitment
More words from Urdu related to Commitment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commitment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
علتپرتباجباور کرنابند و بستوابستگیوعدہ کرناربط ضبطتابعداریوظیفہاہتمامتسلیمخاتمہاقراراتفاقحکموفاقنالشنوبتاتہاموقفذمہ داریمیلرہن رکھنااتحاددار و مدارکار منصبیعہدہہتھیار ڈالنانکاسیاعتبار کرنا êtebaarسمبندھکفالتموافقترہائہامیسپردگیقسم اٹھانافریادباورذمے واریبستگیاستواریرضا مندیفرضسمجھوتہمصیبتبھرنااطمینانضیاع ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Commitment
What are the meanings of Commitment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commitment in Urdu are ذمہ داری - zimmah daari, سپردگی - supurdgi, وابستگی - waabastahgi and وعدہ - wadah. To understand how would you translate the word Commitment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commitment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commitment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commitment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commitment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commitment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commitment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commitment?
Meanings of commitment are ذمہ داری - zimmah daari, سپردگی - supurdgi, وابستگی - waabastahgi and وعدہ - wadah
Whats the definition of commitment?
Definition of the commitment are
- the official act of consigning a person to confinement (as in a prison or mental hospital)
- the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
- an engagement by contract involving financial obligation
- a message that makes a pledge
- the trait of sincere and steadfast fixity of purpose
What is the synonym of commitment?
Synonym of word commitment are on one's hand, charge, interpledge, duty, afflations, the promise, afflation, promised, onus, affiancing
What are the idioms related to commitment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commitment.
- Make a virtue of necessity
- Sense of responsibility
- On one hand
- On ones hand
- Unlimited company
What are the quotes with word commitment?
Here are the quotes with the word commitment in them
- Too many Christians have a commitment of convenience. They'll stay faithful as long as it's safe and doesn't involve risk, rejection, or criticism. Instead of standing alone in the face of challenge or temptation, they check to see which way their friends are going. — Charles Stanley
- The preparation, commitment and desire to win will be no less than the last time I drove a grand prix car in anger. — Nigel Mansell
- The beauty of a strong, lasting commitment is often best understood by men incapable of it. — Murray Kempton
- Integrate purpose into your for-profit business model through a long term commitment to a cause that is aligned with your core values and those of your community. — Simon Mainwaring