Commotion meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Commotion.
- (noun) : the act of making a noisy disturbance
- (noun) : confused movement
Wigs have always been a part of my life and have become a staple accessory in my closet. I can remember being a little girl and hearing all the commotion in my house from my mom, aunts and grandmother when picking out their wigs for the day. It was such a good time for them and part of their everyday beauty routine.
More words related to the meanings of Commotion
More words from Urdu related to Commotion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commotion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شغبہارپیچواویلاسرگرمیزور سے پُکارنالونہِچکولےجھنجھناہٹجلدیزور سے چِلّاناکھڑ کھڑالٹ پلٹگڑگڑانے کی آوازہل چلبے ہنگم آوازعدم انتظامبولیاں نکالناشورغلانڈواجلدی کرناہَنگامَہکوکناشورشپرخاششوروغوغاہڑبڑانادوڑ دھوپبھڑکبلوہشور و غوغاللکارجم گھٹکنڈلچیخ پڑنااُبھارنابُلایا جاناگونشورَشگہاراضطرابیللکارناگڈ مڈاضطرابشور و شردھومبلواخلفشارہلڑ بازی کرناکھارا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Commotion
What are the meanings of Commotion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commotion in Urdu are شور - shor, ہلچل - hal chal, گڑبڑ - gar bar, افراتفری - afra tafri, گہما گہمی - gaehma gaehmi and کھلبلی - khalbali. To understand how would you translate the word Commotion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commotion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commotion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commotion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commotion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commotion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commotion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commotion?
Meanings of commotion are شور - shor, ہلچل - hal chal, گڑبڑ - gar bar, افراتفری - afra tafri, گہما گہمی - gaehma gaehmi and کھلبلی - khalbali
Whats the definition of commotion?
Definition of the commotion are
- the act of making a noisy disturbance
- confused movement
What is the synonym of commotion?
Synonym of word commotion are hoot, lirk, buddle, huddle, mumblers, tumult, stirps, oafs, bustle, turmoil
What are the idioms related to commotion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commotion.
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Cry wolf
- Hell of noise
- The noisy fowler catcheth no bird
- Those who do nothing generally take to shouting
What are the quotes with word commotion?
Here are the quotes with the word commotion in them
- Wigs have always been a part of my life and have become a staple accessory in my closet. I can remember being a little girl and hearing all the commotion in my house from my mom, aunts and grandmother when picking out their wigs for the day. It was such a good time for them and part of their everyday beauty routine. — Sherri Shepherd
- A truths initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed... When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker, a raving lunatic. — Dresden James