Communicate meanings in Urdu
Communicate meanings in Urdu are بَخشنا, عطا کَرنا, دُوسرے کو دینا, عطا کرنا, بخشنا, اِطلاع دینا, جتانا, اطلاع دینا, کہنا, خبر دینا, آگاہ کرنا, لکھنا Communicate in Urdu. More meanings of communicate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Communicate.
- (verb) : receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- (verb) : transfer to another
- (verb) : transmit thoughts or feelings
- (verb) : transmit information
- (verb) : administer communion; in church
- (verb) : be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas
- (verb) : join or connect
In terms of the technology I use the most, it's probably a tie between my Blackberry and my MacBook Pro laptop. That's how I communicate with the rest of the world and how I handle all the business I have to handle.
More words related to the meanings of Communicate
More words from Urdu related to Communicate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Communicate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرگھٹ کرنالکھنابتانامشورہ لینادھاکلب ہلانانام رکھناوظیفہآبروآشنا کرناعرصہبخشنامانگے دیناقبول کرناتدبیرکپڑے پہننابھیجنادرگزر کرناکہنکھٹکھٹانارائٹباوثوق قرار دیا جاناقطعیکھلی چھٹی دیناروایتاظہار کرنابولناخبر پھیلاناغیر مبہمراہ دکھاناملنے جاناریلناعنایت کرناپیٹھ ٹھونکنامیعادمشورہ کرنااسموعدہدھمکی دینابتلانامنصوبہ پیش کرنارقم کرناعیاں ہونااِنشانِگاراِطلاع دینامانناچرچاٹکانازبان کھولنابلانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Communicate
What are the meanings of Communicate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Communicate in Urdu are کہنا - kaehna, لکھنا - likhna, آگاہ کرنا - aagaah karna, بخشنا - bakhshna, عطا کرنا - ata karna, اِطلاع دینا, جتانا - jataana, اطلاع دینا - ittelaa deyna and خبر دینا - khabar deyna. To understand how would you translate the word Communicate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Communicate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Communicate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Communicate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Communicate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Communicate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Communicate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by communicate?
Meanings of communicate are کہنا - kaehna, لکھنا - likhna, آگاہ کرنا - aagaah karna, بخشنا - bakhshna, عطا کرنا - ata karna, اِطلاع دینا, جتانا - jataana, اطلاع دینا - ittelaa deyna and خبر دینا - khabar deyna
Whats the definition of communicate?
Definition of the communicate are
- receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- transfer to another
- transmit thoughts or feelings
- transmit information
- administer communion; in church
- be in verbal contact; interchange information or ideas
- join or connect
What is the synonym of communicate?
Synonym of word communicate are unfold, interscribing, initiate, consign, term, bestow, tell, scriving, inform, confer
What are the idioms related to communicate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word communicate.
- Let one know
- Sign away
- Drive a quill
- Set down
What are the quotes with word communicate?
Here are the quotes with the word communicate in them
- If a site is done with pleasure and a fun attitude, it's a great way to communicate with your fans. — Christopher Lambert
- Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can't miss. — Lee Iacocca
- In terms of the technology I use the most, it's probably a tie between my Blackberry and my MacBook Pro laptop. That's how I communicate with the rest of the world and how I handle all the business I have to handle. — John Legend
- The Internet has changed the way we communicate with each other, the way we learn about the world and the way we conduct business. — Ron Wyden