Commute meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Commute.
- (verb) : exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- (verb) : exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- (verb) : travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- (verb) : change the order or arrangement of
- (noun) : a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- (verb) : exchange positions without a change in value
More words related to the meanings of Commute
More words from Urdu related to Commute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حالَت میں تَبدیلی لے آنابدلناگھمانااوچھاموڑناکانپناڈِھل مِلانحرافحصہلین دین کرنابدلالٹ پھیربیوہار کرناروپ یا شکل بدلناتناسخبھانت بھانت کا کرناادَل بدَل کَرنامرتعش ہونابوالہوسگَردِش دیناتبدیلیاںبازار دکھاناعوض êwazتغیر و تبدلتقلیبوقت ضائع کرناتبديل کرناکایا پلٹنابدل دینابے چینپھرناآگے پیچھے ہلاناالل ٹپواختلافتقسیم کرناباٹ کرناریز گاریبدل بنناگفت و شنید کرناکایا پَلَٹمختلف رنگوں کا بناناپھیرناڈولنامُتذَبذَبراہ سے ہٹاناتبدیلی کرناکوڑے کرناتبدیل کرناتبادلہمنتقل کرنانو مرید ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Commute
What are the meanings of Commute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commute in Urdu are تبدیلی - tabdiili, بدلنا - badalna, لین دین کرنا - leyn deyn karna and ادل بدل کرنا - adal badal karna. To understand how would you translate the word Commute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commute?
Meanings of commute are تبدیلی - tabdiili, بدلنا - badalna, لین دین کرنا - leyn deyn karna and ادل بدل کرنا - adal badal karna
Whats the definition of commute?
Definition of the commute are
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- change the order or arrangement of
- a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- exchange positions without a change in value
What is the synonym of commute?
Synonym of word commute are shift, transformism, interchange, modification, transvest, exchange, innovation, transvalue, alter, change
What are the idioms related to commute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commute.
- Turn about
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Radical change reform or cure
What are the quotes with word commute?
Here is the quote with the word commute in them
- Portland, Oregon won't build a mile of road without a mile of bike path. You can commute there, even with that weather, all the time. — Lance Armstrong