Compact meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Compact.
- (verb) : compress into a wad
- (noun) : a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- (noun) : a small and economical car
- (noun) : a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- (verb) : make more compact by or as if by pressing
- (verb) : squeeze or press together
- (adjective) : closely and firmly united or packed together
- (adjective satellite) : briefly giving the gist of something
- (verb) : have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- (adjective satellite) : having a short and solid form or stature
More words related to the meanings of Compact
More words from Urdu related to Compact
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compact meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Compact
What are the meanings of Compact in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compact in Urdu are چست - chust, پیوستہ - peywastah, ٹھوس - thos, متین - matiin, کسا ہوا, گاڑھا - gaarha, استوار - ustuwaar, گف - Guff and پُرکار - Purkaar. To understand how would you translate the word Compact in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compact or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compact synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compact. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compact in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compact in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compact with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compact?
Meanings of compact are چست - chust, پیوستہ - peywastah, ٹھوس - thos, متین - matiin, کسا ہوا, گاڑھا - gaarha, استوار - ustuwaar, گف - Guff and پُرکار - Purkaar
Whats the definition of compact?
Definition of the compact are
- compress into a wad
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- a small and economical car
- a signed written agreement between two or more parties (nations) to perform some action
- make more compact by or as if by pressing
- squeeze or press together
- closely and firmly united or packed together
- briefly giving the gist of something
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily
- having a short and solid form or stature
What is the synonym of compact?
Synonym of word compact are nimble, close, concrete, vigorous, solidungulous, clever, adherent, tighten, strong, chinned
What are the idioms related to compact?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compact.
- Keen eye
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
What are the quotes with word compact?
Here are the quotes with the word compact in them
- The compact which exists between the North and the South is a covenant with death and an agreement with hell. — William Lloyd Garrison
- The worst enemy of truth and freedom in our society is the compact majority. — Henrik Ibsen
- The bringing-about of order is the first and fundamental task of government. We accept limits on our rights for the sake of a larger social compact all the time. — Jon Meacham
- As an artist I have an even more abiding interest in the compact between the Arts and Government. — Theodore Bikel