Compels meanings in Urdu
Compels meanings in Urdu is مجبور Compels in Urdu. More meanings of compels, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
More words from Urdu related to Compels
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compels meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احسان مندناچارآزردہلاچارشرمندہماراکنونڈاعاریپریشان کنقیدبے کاربے قرارجبراً بھرتی کیا ہوامظلومپابہ گلبے اثراپابزنجیربے سر و پابے چیننااہل بنایا ہُوازیر بارکم زورممنونبے بسمضطربناقابلپرافشاںگرفتارشاکرعاجزبے تابپابندبے دممجروحمجبوردست گرفتہبے یار و مدد گارمشکل پسندبندھا ہوابے جانبے کلمعذورستایا ہواناتواںاعلی اور خشکمقیدزچبے آرامنااہلزدہ ...
Idiom with the word Compels in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Compels
What are the meanings of Compels in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compels in Urdu is مجبور - majbuur. To understand how would you translate the word Compels in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compels or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compels synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compels. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compels in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compels in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compels with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compels?
Meaning of compels is مجبور - majbuur
Whats the definition of compels?
Definition of the compels are
What is the synonym of compels?
Synonym of word compels are uneasy, disabled, constrained, powerless, oppressed, helpless, impelled, fettered, embarrassed, smitten
What are the idioms with the word compels?
Here are the idioms with the word compels in them.
- Confidence placed in another often compels confidence return
What are the idioms related to compels?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compels.
- One man can lead a horse to the water but twenty cannot make him drink water
- Pain forces even the innocent to lie
- Three things drive a man out of his house smoke rain a bad wife
- Three things drive a man out of his house; smoke rain a bad wife
What are the quotes with word compels?
Here are the quotes with the word compels in them
- I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman. — Anais Nin
- The growth of modern constitutional government compels for its successful practice the exercise of reason and considerate judgment by the individual citizens who constitute the electorate. — Elihu Root
- But the same intelligence compels Germany to practise the same policy. — Pierre Laval
- Evil is the moment when I lack the strength to be true to the Good that compels me. — Alain Badiou