Competitive meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Competitive.
- (adjective satellite) : subscribing to capitalistic competition
- (adjective) : involving competition or competitiveness
- (adjective satellite) : showing a fighting disposition
A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.
More words from Urdu related to Competitive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Competitive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Competitive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Competitive in Urdu is ہَم سَر. To understand how would you translate the word Competitive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Competitive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Competitive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Competitive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Competitive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Competitive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Competitive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by competitive?
Meaning of competitive is ہَم سَر
Whats the definition of competitive?
Definition of the competitive are
- subscribing to capitalistic competition
- involving competition or competitiveness
- showing a fighting disposition
What is the synonym of competitive?
Synonym of word competitive are mate
What are the quotes with word competitive?
Here are the quotes with the word competitive in them
- I've been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line. — Maria Sharapova
- It's amazing how a competitive nature can turn a negative into something positive. — Barry Mann
- A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart. — Tom Brady
- Women didn't want to be on the stage with other women because they didn't want their bodies to be compared. They didn't want another female act opening for them because of this weird competitive and tokenistic attitude. — Kathleen Hanna