Complaining meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Complaining.
- (adjective) : expressing pain or dissatisfaction of resentment
I think 'Dilbert' will remain popular as long as employees are frustrated and they fear the consequences of complaining too loudly. 'Dilbert' is the designated voice of discontent for the workplace. I never planned it that way. It just happened.
More words from Urdu related to Complaining
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Complaining meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Complaining in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Complaining in Urdu are نالاں - naalaan and شاکی - shaaki. To understand how would you translate the word Complaining in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Complaining or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Complaining synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Complaining. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Complaining in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Complaining in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Complaining with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by complaining?
Meanings of complaining are نالاں - naalaan and شاکی - shaaki
Whats the definition of complaining?
Definition of the complaining are
- expressing pain or dissatisfaction of resentment
What is the synonym of complaining?
Synonym of word complaining are moaning, lamenting, disgusted, disgruntled, grumbling, querimonious, grumbler
What are the quotes with word complaining?
Here are the quotes with the word complaining in them
- The people who live in a golden age usually go around complaining how yellow everything looks. — Randall Jarrell
- Statistics suggest that when customers complain, business owners and managers ought to get excited about it. The complaining customer represents a huge opportunity for more business. — Zig Ziglar
- I think 'Dilbert' will remain popular as long as employees are frustrated and they fear the consequences of complaining too loudly. 'Dilbert' is the designated voice of discontent for the workplace. I never planned it that way. It just happened. — Scott Adams
- Man spends his life in reasoning on the past, in complaining of the present, in fearing future. — Antoine Rivarol