Complaint meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Complaint.
- (noun) : (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- (noun) : an expression of grievance or resentment
- (noun) : (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- (noun) : an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
With respect to the first of these obstacles, it has often been made a matter of grave complaint against Political Economists, that they confine their attention to Wealth, and disregard all consideration of Happiness or Virtue.
More words related to the meanings of Complaint
More words from Urdu related to Complaint
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Complaint meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھاٹھحوالہہلچلشور یا غل مچاناتکرارذموار کرنافریاد کرناآزارکھٹ پٹروناسوالالزامتفصدبدبہکانکھناپیغامجگاناڈپٹناگنگنانابریڈآواز دینارسمی لِباسشِکایتلڑائیلعنت ملامتحراستقیامتبھونکنااَن بنشور و غلپکار کے بیچنانوحہ کنیچاہتلاشڈاررعب دابسوگملامت کرناٹوہ لگاناایذاگلہ کرناالتماس کرناشکایت کرناجلوہداد دینارکھوالیکھلبلیدھیری بولنااختلاف ...
Idioms with the word Complaint in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Complaint
What are the meanings of Complaint in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Complaint in Urdu are پکار - pukaar, شکوہ - shikwah, فریاد - faryaad, شکایت - shikaayet, گلہ - gilah, نالش - naalish, واویلا - waaweyla, دہائ - dohaa i, فغان - fughaan and استغاثہ - isteghaasa. To understand how would you translate the word Complaint in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Complaint or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Complaint synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Complaint. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Complaint in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Complaint in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Complaint with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by complaint?
Meanings of complaint are پکار - pukaar, شکوہ - shikwah, فریاد - faryaad, شکایت - shikaayet, گلہ - gilah, نالش - naalish, واویلا - waaweyla, دہائ - dohaa i, فغان - fughaan and استغاثہ - isteghaasa
Whats the definition of complaint?
Definition of the complaint are
- (civil law) the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim for relief is based
- an expression of grievance or resentment
- (formerly) a loud cry (or repeated cries) of pain or rage or sorrow
- an often persistent bodily disorder or disease; a cause for complaining
What is the synonym of complaint?
Synonym of word complaint are search, suspection, cry, querulousness, anlace, lawsuit, petition, doubtous, clamour, grievance
What are the idioms with the word complaint?
Here are the idioms with the word complaint in them.
- It is a step towards health to know what the complaint is
- The complaint of the present times is the general complaint of all times
What are the idioms related to complaint?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word complaint.
- The anger of lovers lasts a short time
- Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves
- God complains not but doth what is fitting
- Lover's quarreis are soon adjusted
- Do not cry before you are hurt
What are the quotes with word complaint?
Here are the quotes with the word complaint in them
- The complaint of bad pay, and difficulty in obtaining it, is almost generally reiterated through every department of education. — Joseph Lancaster
- He who avoids complaint invites happiness. — Abu Bakr
- With respect to the first of these obstacles, it has often been made a matter of grave complaint against Political Economists, that they confine their attention to Wealth, and disregard all consideration of Happiness or Virtue. — Nassau William Senior
- As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision. — Helen Keller