Completely meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Completely.
- (adverb) : so as to be complete; with everything necessary
- (adverb) : to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything.
More words related to the meanings of Completely
More words from Urdu related to Completely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Completely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پاکدرستمُطلقاًپکاناعلیمسارا کا ساراخوبضرورنشیب و فراز سے پاکہر جگہ پرصحیحبھرا ہواغایتکلخیالیقطعی طور پرسارادانافعالیپختہ ہونابلا قید یا شرطبرابراصلاًسچائیمُکَمَل کَردہصادقمکملچکانامعصومبے کسرسیدھاپختگی پر آناخود سریک لختیقیناًمطلقانہابھی ابھیآخر تکسچائلبالبثابتنصب العینبے شکبھربدیا وانسمپورنحاویمطلقصافبُنیادی طور پر ...
Idiom with the word Completely in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Completely
What are the meanings of Completely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Completely in Urdu are کامل - kaamil, بالکل - bilkul and قطعاً - qatan. To understand how would you translate the word Completely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Completely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Completely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Completely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Completely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Completely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Completely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by completely?
Meanings of completely are کامل - kaamil, بالکل - bilkul and قطعاً - qatan
Whats the definition of completely?
Definition of the completely are
- so as to be complete; with everything necessary
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
What is the synonym of completely?
Synonym of word completely are perfect, quite, purpurate, elocutive, full, perfective, ethereally, mature, even, perfecta
What are the idioms with the word completely?
Here are the idioms with the word completely in them.
- Of all men living i am the most completely beaten down
What are the idioms related to completely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word completely.
- A pin
- Dead as mutton
- Dontcare a red cent
- Hard of hearing
- How vain is learning unless intelligence go with it
What are the quotes with word completely?
Here are the quotes with the word completely in them
- The charm of history and its enigmatic lesson consist in the fact that, from age to age, nothing changes and yet everything is completely different. — Aldous Huxley
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn't know anything. — Chuck Palahniuk
- No man was ever so completely skilled in the conduct of life, as not to receive new information from age and experience. — Jonathan Swift
- Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution. — Gustave Flaubert