Compose meanings in Urdu
Compose meanings in Urdu are عبارت آرائ کرنا, عبارت آرائ کرنا êbaarat, سَنوارنا, تَرکِیب دینا, ترتیب دینا, سریانا, جوڑنا Compose in Urdu. More meanings of compose, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Compose.
- (verb) : put together out of existing material
- (verb) : write music
- (verb) : produce a literary work
- (verb) : make up plans or basic details for
- (verb) : form the substance of
- (verb) : calm (someone, especially oneself); make quiet
Writing is a form of therapy sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation.
More words related to the meanings of Compose
More words from Urdu related to Compose
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compose meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جماعتچھاکرابطہتَدوین کَرناجمعتشامل کرنامقرر کرناسالآراستہ کناجھکناترتیب سے رکھناپارچہتصورات کو عملی شکل ديناجٹنااندازہ کرنادکانجمع ہوناحاضر ہونامتحدفیتہ لگاناایکا کرناٹولیملاناباہم ملناقطار لگانابانٹناخزانہمنسلک کرناتھگلیاضافہ کر کے توسیع کرناآنکڑیtrumpet fast arrayed. Each horsemanپرکالہاختراع کرنارشتہ جوڑناسیمنٹپٹییکجا کرنایک جا کرناذیلنان فتیرتعلق پیدہ کرناتعلق پیدا کرناگروہ بنانالفظ کی اخیر علامتتعینات کرناچُول ٹھوکناپاؤں اکھاڑناٹیڑھا ہوناٹھیک کرنا ...
What are the meanings of Compose in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compose in Urdu are جوڑنا - jorna, ترتیب دینا - tartiib deyna and سریانا - Saryana. To understand how would you translate the word Compose in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compose or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compose synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compose. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compose in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compose in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compose with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compose?
Meanings of compose are جوڑنا - jorna, ترتیب دینا - tartiib deyna and سریانا - Saryana
Whats the definition of compose?
Definition of the compose are
- put together out of existing material
- write music
- produce a literary work
- make up plans or basic details for
- form the substance of
- calm (someone, especially oneself); make quiet
What is the synonym of compose?
Synonym of word compose are connects, ordain, wafer, ensembles, conjoin, dispose, tape, conjoining, connect, compile
What are the idioms related to compose?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compose.
- Roll up
What are the quotes with word compose?
Here are the quotes with the word compose in them
- I did not compose my work as one might put on a church vestment... rather it sprung from the truly fervent faith of my heart, such as I have felt it since my childhood. — Franz Liszt
- Writing is a form of therapy sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation. — Graham Greene
- The U.S. will ignore the opinion of the Iraqi people and it will compose the new government according to its own desires. — Muqtada al Sadr
- For it is the duty of an astronomer to compose the history of the celestial motions through careful and expert study. — Nicolaus Copernicus