Comprehend meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Comprehend.
- (verb) : get the meaning of something
- (verb) : include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory
- (verb) : to become aware of through the senses
More words related to the meanings of Comprehend
More words from Urdu related to Comprehend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Comprehend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قابو کرنامَنظَرباڑ لگانابھرناقیاس کرناآشنا ہونااصل یا وجہ بتاناسرمایہ کاری کرناچار ديواریڈھانپناراستہ روکناگہناپرکرناادراک کرناقصدگھير ليناقید کرناگھیرا ڈالناخیالمعلوم کرنابچار کرنالاناحفاظتچھپاناحساب لیناآڑبندہتیاناناکہ بندیگرفتچلاناطرز فکرہر طرف سے بند کر دیناپلاناخواہش کرنے کے قابلعلم ہوناجوڑتاڑناحصارستانارکاوٹ ڈالناادراکسکونت کرناشعور رکھنادیکھناانحصار کرنابند یا قید کرناکاٹناوہمآگاہ ہوناخیال کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Comprehend
What are the meanings of Comprehend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Comprehend in Urdu are گھیرنا - gheyrna, سمجھنا - samajhna and ادراک کرنا - idraak karna. To understand how would you translate the word Comprehend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Comprehend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Comprehend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Comprehend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Comprehend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Comprehend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Comprehend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by comprehend?
Meanings of comprehend are گھیرنا - gheyrna, سمجھنا - samajhna and ادراک کرنا - idraak karna
Whats the definition of comprehend?
Definition of the comprehend are
- get the meaning of something
- include in scope; include as part of something broader; have as one's sphere or territory
- to become aware of through the senses
What is the synonym of comprehend?
Synonym of word comprehend are invest, grasp, girdle, include, expostulate, environ, hedge, deem, encircle, fill
What are the idioms related to comprehend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word comprehend.
- Hammer home
- To take amiss
- A disease known is half cured
- Cut up rough
- Know the length of one foot
What are the quotes with word comprehend?
Here are the quotes with the word comprehend in them
- The novelist teaches the reader to comprehend the world as a question. There is wisdom and tolerance in that attitude. In a world built on sacrosanct certainties the novel is dead. — Milan Kundera
- I don't think the human mind can comprehend the past and the future. They are both just illusions that can manipulate you into thinking theres some kind of change. — Bob Dylan
- I can't comprehend that I'm in the film of 'Les Miserables.' It's one of those dreams I thought would be unattainable for someone like me, who came from nowhere. — Samantha Barks
- The main failure of education is that it has not prepared people to comprehend matters concerning human destiny. — Norman Cousins