Con meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Con.
- (noun) : an argument opposed to a proposal
- (noun) : a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- (adverb) : in opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
There are pros and cons of experience. A con is that you can't look at the business with a fresh pair of eyes and as objectively as if you were a new CEO. Fire yourself on a Friday night and come in on Monday morning as if a search firm put you there as a turn-around leader. Can you be objective and make the bold change?
|They continued reading||وہ مطالعہ جاری رکھتے تھے|
More words from Urdu related to Con
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Con meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
واپس لیناجگاناادا کرناآواز دینااطلاع پاناخیال میں لانایاد کرناواقف ہوناصدا دینادریافت کرکے معلوم کرناذکر کرناپکارخبر پانانداسبق لینانگاہ میں رکھناطلبعلم حاصل کرنانظر ثانی کرناکہناجاننادعوتازبر کرنابلا لینانام رکھنامعلوم کرناملنے جاناخبر ہوناحفظبلانامطلع ہونابلاواپڑھناہڑکناپکارناسیکھنابولنایاد آوریتعلیم حاصل کرنایاد فرمائحفظ کرنا
Idioms related to the meaning of Con
What are the meanings of Con in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Con in Urdu is یاد کرنا - yaad karna. To understand how would you translate the word Con in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Con or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Con synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Con. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Con in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Con in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Con with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by con?
Meaning of con is یاد کرنا - yaad karna
Whats the definition of con?
Definition of the con are
- an argument opposed to a proposal
- a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- in opposition to a proposition, opinion, etc.
What is the synonym of con?
Synonym of word con are misshapenness, memorize, memorise, remember, recollect, recall, learn, go over, call
What are the idioms related to con?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word con.
- Range oneself
- Set afoot
- Women and workmen are difficult to handle
- Remembering of old injuries invites new ones
- Sicken for
What are the quotes with word con?
Here are the quotes with the word con in them
- There are pros and cons of experience. A con is that you can't look at the business with a fresh pair of eyes and as objectively as if you were a new CEO. Fire yourself on a Friday night and come in on Monday morning as if a search firm put you there as a turn-around leader. Can you be objective and make the bold change? — Andrea Jung
- It's an incredible con job when you think about it, to believe something now in exchange for something after death. Even corporations with their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous. — Gloria Steinem
- It is important to recognize and politics positive thinking is often the slaves' virtue - something that people do to con themselves about the burden and change being placed upon them. — James Bovard
- The whole secret to our success is being able to con ourselves into believing that we're going to change the world because statistically we are unlikely to do it. — Tom Peters
How to use con in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use con in a sentence.
- Congratulations — مبارک ہو
- They continued reading — وہ مطالعہ جاری رکھتے تھے