Concealed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Concealed.
- (adjective satellite) : not accessible to view
- (adjective) : hidden on any grounds for any motive
As part of our layered approach, we have expedited the deployment of new Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) units to help detect concealed metallic and non-metallic threats on passengers. These machines are now in use at airports nationwide, and the vast majority of travelers say they prefer this technology to alternative screening measures.
More words related to the meanings of Concealed
More words from Urdu related to Concealed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Concealed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
زیرِ زمینڈھنکناباطنپردگیغیر واضحخُفیہغیر حاضرالوپسٹے سٹےخسیسدر پردہچوریپردہ پوشاوٹ کامکارانہحجابڈھانپانزدیکچوری چوریسستبند گلیاندرپوشیدگیکاؤنٹر کے تحتمستورموجود نہیںرمزیصحنخُفيَہ طَور پَرقریبیقلبیچھپاؤتخلیہسائے میںراز دارونچھپاگھیراپیوستہنیم جانپنہاںدروناخفاغیر قانونیحاجبدفن کرناراز داریغائبانہگنجانداخلیلوپن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Concealed
What are the meanings of Concealed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Concealed in Urdu are پنہاں - pinhaan, مخفی - makhfi, چھپا - chhupa, پوشیدہ - poshiidah, خفیہ - khufiyah, نہاں - nehaan, اوجھل - aujhal and مدفون - madfuun. To understand how would you translate the word Concealed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Concealed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Concealed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Concealed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Concealed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Concealed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Concealed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by concealed?
Meanings of concealed are پنہاں - pinhaan, مخفی - makhfi, چھپا - chhupa, پوشیدہ - poshiidah, خفیہ - khufiyah, نہاں - nehaan, اوجھل - aujhal and مدفون - madfuun
Whats the definition of concealed?
Definition of the concealed are
- not accessible to view
- hidden on any grounds for any motive
What is the synonym of concealed?
Synonym of word concealed are clandestine, secret, ensconced, underhand, undercover, recondite, curtain, underground, covered, under the counter
What are the idioms related to concealed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word concealed.
- Long absent soon forgotten
- Out of sight out of mind
- Every one who dances is not happy
- For all one is worth
- Out of sight
What are the quotes with word concealed?
Here are the quotes with the word concealed in them
- Anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness anger concealed often hardens into revenge. — Edward G.Bulwer Lytton
- No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- Noble deeds that are concealed are most esteemed. — Blaise Pascal
- As part of our layered approach, we have expedited the deployment of new Advanced Imaging Technology (AIT) units to help detect concealed metallic and non-metallic threats on passengers. These machines are now in use at airports nationwide, and the vast majority of travelers say they prefer this technology to alternative screening measures. — Janet Napolitano