Conceived meanings in Urdu
Conceived meanings in Urdu is حاملہ Conceived in Urdu. More meanings of conceived, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
All anger is not sinful, because some degree of it, and on some occasions, is inevitable. But it becomes sinful and contradicts the rule of Scripture when it is conceived upon slight and inadequate provocation, and when it continues long.
More words from Urdu related to Conceived
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conceived meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Conceived
What are the meanings of Conceived in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conceived in Urdu is حاملہ - haamilah. To understand how would you translate the word Conceived in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conceived or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conceived synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conceived. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conceived in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conceived in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conceived with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conceived?
Meaning of conceived is حاملہ - haamilah
Whats the definition of conceived?
Definition of the conceived are
What is the synonym of conceived?
Synonym of word conceived are gravid, preregnant, expectant, pregnant
What are the idioms related to conceived?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conceived.
- In an interesting condition
- In pup
- Ln the family way
What are the quotes with word conceived?
Here are the quotes with the word conceived in them
- I conceived in art college at the age of 20, near the end of term. — Joni Mitchell
- All anger is not sinful, because some degree of it, and on some occasions, is inevitable. But it becomes sinful and contradicts the rule of Scripture when it is conceived upon slight and inadequate provocation, and when it continues long. — Wilson Mizner
- The works must be conceived with fire in the soul but executed with clinical coolness. — Joan Miro
- We, the people. Manifest Destiny. Conceived in liberty. Fear itself. Ask not. Morning in America. United we stand. Yes, we can. In times of great change and tumult, presidents seek to inspire beleaguered Americans by reminding them of their national identity. — Ron Fournier