Confers meanings in Urdu
Confers meanings in Urdu is عطا کرتا ہے Confers in Urdu. More meanings of confers, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
The bill neither confers nor abridges the rights of anyone but simply declares that in civil rights there shall be equality among all classes of citizens and that all alike shall be subject to the same punishment.
To have faith is to believe in truth, believe that truth confers special power on those lucky enough to get a little insight, and to know in our hearts that all these things come from God, which is why we should never get too cocky about our successes.
More words from Urdu related to Confers
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confers meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Confers in it
What are the meanings of Confers in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confers in Urdu is عطا کرتا ہے. To understand how would you translate the word Confers in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confers or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confers synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confers. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confers in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confers in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confers with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confers?
Meaning of confers is عطا کرتا ہے
Whats the definition of confers?
Definition of the confers are
What is the synonym of confers?
Synonym of word confers are imparts, bestows
What are the idioms with the word confers?
Here are the idioms with the word confers in them.
- He confers a twofold benefit to a needy person who gives it quickly
What are the quotes with word confers?
Here are the quotes with the word confers in them
- The bill neither confers nor abridges the rights of anyone but simply declares that in civil rights there shall be equality among all classes of citizens and that all alike shall be subject to the same punishment. — Lyman Trumbull
- To have faith is to believe in truth, believe that truth confers special power on those lucky enough to get a little insight, and to know in our hearts that all these things come from God, which is why we should never get too cocky about our successes. — Tony Snow
- You traverse the world in search of happiness, which is within the reach of every man. A contented mind confers it on all. — Horace
- The discovery of a new dish confers more happiness on humanity, than the discovery of a new star. — Jean Anthelme Brillat Savarin