Confidant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Confidant.
- (noun) : someone to whom private matters are confided
The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him.
More words from Urdu related to Confidant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confidant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Confidant
What are the meanings of Confidant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confidant in Urdu are قابل اعتبار - qaabil e etebaar, معتمد - Muatamad and پردہ دار - pardah daar. To understand how would you translate the word Confidant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confidant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confidant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confidant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confidant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confidant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confidant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confidant?
Meanings of confidant are قابل اعتبار - qaabil e etebaar, معتمد - Muatamad and پردہ دار - pardah daar
Whats the definition of confidant?
Definition of the confidant are
- someone to whom private matters are confided
What is the synonym of confidant?
Synonym of word confidant are presumable, likely, confidential, classic, fringent, doomsman, dependable, watertight, believable, authentic
What are the idioms related to confidant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confidant.
- To play fast and loose
- Never pry into another's secrets and that which has been entrusted to you keep to yourself
- Never pry into another's secrets; and that which has been entrusted to you keep to yourself
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
What are the quotes with word confidant?
Here are the quotes with the word confidant in them
- The artist is the confidant of nature, flowers carry on dialogues with him through the graceful bending of their stems and the harmoniously tinted nuances of their blossoms. Every flower has a cordial word which nature directs towards him. — Auguste Rodin
- I find Jesus my confidant and companion, brother and savior our relationship is intimate, vulnerable, demanding yet comfortable and reassuring. — Malcolm Boyd