Confined meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Confined.
- (adjective) : not invading healthy tissue
- (adjective) : not free to move about
- (adjective satellite) : being in captivity
I am very averse to bringing myself forward in print, but as my account will only appear as an appendage to a former production, and as it will be confined to such topics as have connection with my authorship alone, I can hardly accuse myself of a personal intrusion.
The thing that I've always been slightly frustrated with, was that the idea of a CD is kind of confined to a material possession that you can put on a shelf. And the idea of music, for me, is always about both the communication and the sharing of content. And so the interactive part is missing.
More words from Urdu related to Confined
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confined meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
محبوسغَير مَطلَقوادیغائراختتام پزیرمشکلسکڑا کرناموزوںمحدودتھوڑاکم چوڑاقطعیچستتَنگتنگ حصہپابندپتلاپکامَحدُودمتعصبمُشکل ھی سےحد معین کرنے کے لائقکوتاہگہراپکیمَتناہیبخیلکم مقدارتمام ہونے کے قابلمحصورعرض کم کرنامناسبتَحدِيدچھوٹاتحدید کرنایقینیگھٹاناسکیت کرناکم وسیعنپا تلاتنگقلیلخاصاوچھامحدُودتنگ نائےمشروطتنگ کرناحتمیحَدُودی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Confined
What are the meanings of Confined in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confined in Urdu are محدود - maehduud and محبوس - maehbuus. To understand how would you translate the word Confined in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confined or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confined synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confined. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confined in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confined in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confined with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confined?
Meanings of confined are محدود - maehduud and محبوس - maehbuus
Whats the definition of confined?
Definition of the confined are
- not invading healthy tissue
- not free to move about
- being in captivity
What is the synonym of confined?
Synonym of word confined are liming, limiting, limitedly, constricting, constricted, capped, stinted, restricted, narrow, measured
What are the idioms related to confined?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confined.
- Unlimited company
- Fast with gout
What are the quotes with word confined?
Here are the quotes with the word confined in them
- A celibate, like the fly in the heart of an apple, dwells in a perpetual sweetness, but sits alone, and is confined and dies in singularity. — Jeremy Taylor
- I am very averse to bringing myself forward in print, but as my account will only appear as an appendage to a former production, and as it will be confined to such topics as have connection with my authorship alone, I can hardly accuse myself of a personal intrusion. — Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- The thing that I've always been slightly frustrated with, was that the idea of a CD is kind of confined to a material possession that you can put on a shelf. And the idea of music, for me, is always about both the communication and the sharing of content. And so the interactive part is missing. — Yo Yo Ma
- This assumption of Negro leadership in the ghetto, then, must not be confined to matters of religion, education, and social uplift it must deal with such fundamental forces in life as make these things possible. — Carter G. Woodson