Confirmed meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Confirmed.
- (adjective) : having been established or made firm or received the rite of confirmation
- (adjective satellite) : of persons; not subject to change
More words related to the meanings of Confirmed
More words from Urdu related to Confirmed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confirmed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Confirmed
|You may prove anything by figures||اعداد و شمار کو تور مڑوڑ کر ان سے جو چاہو ثابت کر سکتے ہو|
|Zeal when it is a virtue is a dangerous one||گرم جوشی ہو اور نیکی سے وابستہ ہو تو خطرہ عظیم ثابت ہو سکتی ہے|
What are the meanings of Confirmed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confirmed in Urdu are ثابت - saabit and پکی - pakki. To understand how would you translate the word Confirmed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confirmed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confirmed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confirmed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confirmed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confirmed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confirmed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confirmed?
Meanings of confirmed are ثابت - saabit and پکی - pakki
Whats the definition of confirmed?
Definition of the confirmed are
- having been established or made firm or received the rite of confirmation
- of persons; not subject to change
What is the synonym of confirmed?
Synonym of word confirmed are remaining, provection, frisket, proved, provand, frisette, one piece, vindicated, valid, lasting
What are the idioms related to confirmed?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confirmed.
- Ye have a ready mouth for a ripe cherry
- That which proves too much proves nothing
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- An itch is worse than a smart
- Bring home to
What are the quotes with word confirmed?
Here are the quotes with the word confirmed in them
- I was confirmed at my prep school at the age of 13. — Richard Dawkins
- The oppressed peoples can liberate themselves only through struggle. This is a simple and clear truth confirmed by history. — Kim Il sung
- History, sociology, economics, psychology et al. confirmed Joyce's view of Everyman as victim. — Robert Anton Wilson
- Moreover, as the leadership of the House confirmed last year, the Administration remains opposed to a congressional resolution on the Armenian Genocide due to Turkish objections. This approach sends absolutely the wrong signal to Turkey and to the rest of the world. — Patrick J.Kennedy