Conflict meanings in Urdu
Conflict meanings in Urdu are مقابلہ کرنا, ٹکرانا, جھگڑا, لڑنا, لڑائی, بھڑنا, ٹکر کھانا, جدل, مڈ بھیڑ, حرب, لڑائ, نقیذ, مجادلہ, تنازع, جَھگڑا, دھکا لگنا Conflict in Urdu. More meanings of conflict, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Conflict
More words from Urdu related to Conflict
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conflict meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
منازعتبل مقابل راہمیلابے سری آواز نکالناجنگ آوریبھوننااِختَلاف راۓمقابلکشتم کشتاکھسناحاصل کرناناسازروکدنگلہراناخلافدھکا کھاناسبملانابیرکشتی چلاناامید توڑناچخدھنناتنازعجَنگ کرناکسی چیز سے جا لگناجنگ و جدلتقریر کرناگونجنااُلجھاٴوحربسات پانچ کرنامال گودامجدو جہد کرنانجاست پھیلاناگڑ بڑگرما گرمیجھڑاکاجدائیدوسری جانبمحاربہلاگسامنامتصادم ہوناالجھیڑاپٹیمارنانزاعپیٹنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Conflict
What are the meanings of Conflict in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conflict in Urdu are جھگڑا - jhagra, ٹکرانا - takraana, لڑائی - Larai, نقیذ - naqiiz, مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, لڑنا - larna, لڑائ - laraa i, بھڑنا - Bhrna, مجادلہ - mujaadilah, ٹکر کھانا, تنازع - tanaaza, جدل - jadal, مڈ بھیڑ - mud bheyr, جَھگڑا, حرب - harb and دھکا لگنا - dhakka lagna. To understand how would you translate the word Conflict in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conflict or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conflict synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conflict. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conflict in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conflict in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conflict with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conflict?
Meanings of conflict are جھگڑا - jhagra, ٹکرانا - takraana, لڑائی - Larai, نقیذ - naqiiz, مقابلہ کرنا - muqaabilah karna, لڑنا - larna, لڑائ - laraa i, بھڑنا - Bhrna, مجادلہ - mujaadilah, ٹکر کھانا, تنازع - tanaaza, جدل - jadal, مڈ بھیڑ - mud bheyr, جَھگڑا, حرب - harb and دھکا لگنا - dhakka lagna
Whats the definition of conflict?
Definition of the conflict are
What is the synonym of conflict?
Synonym of word conflict are disunion, run into, fightbacks, conflicting, brawling, weather, go to war, quarrellous, broil, counteracting
What are the idioms related to conflict?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conflict.
- To knock against
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- Have seen service
- War to the knife
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
What are the quotes with word conflict?
Here are the quotes with the word conflict in them
- Our second phase was to develop a school curriculum that teaches tolerance, respect for differences, conflict resolution, anger management, and other attributes of peace. — Eddie Bernice Johnson
- Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude. — William James
- Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus. — Jessica Savitch
- Do business managers have a commitment to anything more than the success of their company and to making money? It would be hard to say that they do. Indeed, many business leaders deny that there is any conflict between self-interest and the interests of all. — Peter Singer