Conformity meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Conformity.
- (noun) : concurrence of opinion
- (noun) : acting according to certain accepted standards
- (noun) : correspondence in form or appearance
- (noun) : orthodoxy in thoughts and belief
- (noun) : hardened conventionality
The so-called modern education, with all its defects, however, does others so much more good than it does the Negro, because it has been worked out in conformity to the needs of those who have enslaved and oppressed weaker peoples.
More words related to the meanings of Conformity
More words from Urdu related to Conformity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conformity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Conformity
What are the meanings of Conformity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conformity in Urdu are موافقت - mowaafiqat, ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, مشابہت - mushaabehat, مطابقت - mutaabiqat, میل - mail, مُطابقَت and تطابق - Mutabik. To understand how would you translate the word Conformity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conformity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conformity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conformity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conformity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conformity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conformity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conformity?
Meanings of conformity are موافقت - mowaafiqat, ہم آہنگی - ham aahangi, مشابہت - mushaabehat, مطابقت - mutaabiqat, میل - mail, مُطابقَت and تطابق - Mutabik
Whats the definition of conformity?
Definition of the conformity are
- concurrence of opinion
- acting according to certain accepted standards
- correspondence in form or appearance
- orthodoxy in thoughts and belief
- hardened conventionality
What is the synonym of conformity?
Synonym of word conformity are adaptability, synchronism, syncretise, coeternity, likelihood, consensus, cohesiveness, concurrence, cohyponym, incongruence
What are the idioms related to conformity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conformity.
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Things well fitted abide
- Friends are lost by calling often and calling seldom
- How like is flattery to friendship
- In line
What are the quotes with word conformity?
Here are the quotes with the word conformity in them
- That man is a creature who needs order yet yearns for change is the creative contradiction at the heart of the laws which structure his conformity and define his deviancy. — Freda Adler
- Communism is the death of the soul. It is the organization of total conformity - in short, of tyranny - and it is committed to making tyranny universal. — Adlai E.Stevenson
- The so-called modern education, with all its defects, however, does others so much more good than it does the Negro, because it has been worked out in conformity to the needs of those who have enslaved and oppressed weaker peoples. — Carter G. Woodson
- Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism. — Barry Goldwater