Confrontation meanings in Urdu
Confrontation meanings in Urdu are مقابلہ, پیکار, آمنا سامنا, سامنا, مُقابلہ کَرنے کا عمل, روبروئی, مُقابلہ Confrontation in Urdu. More meanings of confrontation, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Confrontation.
- (noun) : a focussed comparison; bringing together for a careful comparison
- (noun) : a hostile disagreement face-to-face
- (noun) : discord resulting from a clash of ideas or opinions
- (noun) : a bold challenge
- (noun) : the act of hostile groups opposing each other
Over the past few years, the road to confrontation has shown its consequences: loss of innocent lives, destruction and fear. Most costly, however, was the loss of hope. The most precious gift that you can present to your peoples over the coming weeks is renewed hope born out of tangible progress on the ground.
More words related to the meanings of Confrontation
More words from Urdu related to Confrontation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confrontation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دیا سلائیبھیدنقیذمقابلہ کرناپیشیکیکیتقابلحریفجوابنظیرمحکمہ جنگجدلچھجاہم چشمفرقرزمجدو جہد کرناپہلوکُشتیمحاذیہم پلہمناسب ہونامُقابلہحربکشتم کشتاجنگٹکر کا شخصبرخلاف ہوناجھگڑناحجتپیکررخدوش با دوشمقابلمزاحمترَقابَتملاقاتحُجّت بازیلڑاکامساوی ہونامماثلتعداوتہم سری کرنامبارزہاگواڑاجوڑثانیحزبِ اختالفجھگڑامڈ بھیڑ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Confrontation
What are the meanings of Confrontation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confrontation in Urdu are مقابلہ - muqaabilah, پیکار - paekaar, آمنا سامنا - aamna saamna, سامنا - saamna and مُقابلہ - Muqabla. To understand how would you translate the word Confrontation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confrontation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confrontation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confrontation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confrontation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confrontation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confrontation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confrontation?
Meanings of confrontation are مقابلہ - muqaabilah, پیکار - paekaar, آمنا سامنا - aamna saamna, سامنا - saamna and مُقابلہ - Muqabla
Whats the definition of confrontation?
Definition of the confrontation are
- a focussed comparison; bringing together for a careful comparison
- a hostile disagreement face-to-face
- discord resulting from a clash of ideas or opinions
- a bold challenge
- the act of hostile groups opposing each other
What is the synonym of confrontation?
Synonym of word confrontation are countered, contests, pykar, contes, war, competing, contest, showdown, contestee, juxtaposition
What are the idioms related to confrontation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confrontation.
- Come to gricf
- Comparisons are odious
- Criticism is easy and art is difficult
- Do not fight against two adversaries
- Have the black ox tread on one's foot
What are the quotes with word confrontation?
Here are the quotes with the word confrontation in them
- Over the past few years, the road to confrontation has shown its consequences: loss of innocent lives, destruction and fear. Most costly, however, was the loss of hope. The most precious gift that you can present to your peoples over the coming weeks is renewed hope born out of tangible progress on the ground. — King Abdullah II
- Our records, if you have a dark sense of humor, were funny, but our records weren't about comedy. They were about protests, fantasy, confrontation and all that. — Ice Cube