Confused meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Confused.
- (adjective satellite) : having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- (adjective) : mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
- (adjective satellite) : lacking orderly continuity
- (adjective satellite) : perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
More words related to the meanings of Confused
More words from Urdu related to Confused
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Confused meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کشیدہچڑ چڑابے قاعدہمحضمخبوط الحواسکبیدہغَضَبناککچادل گیرمشکلات میں گھرا ہواگھائلبے نظمی سےبے تکابرہمفکر مندحواس باختہضعیف القلبآزار رسیدہالٹ پلٹہکا بکاپریشان خیالپاگلاعصاب زَدَہناخوشسوگوارمتحیربے ڈھنگے طور پرچتتاغصے میں بھرا ہوامترددعصبیسراسیمہزَخمیبے ترتیبخالیتندسبک سرگھَبرايا ہُواپٹھوں کامتنازع فیہغم دیدہوحشت زدہمُضطربمبہوتبَرہَمالٹ پلٹ کرنامضطربمَضرُوبتتر تینسفیدی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Confused
What are the meanings of Confused in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Confused in Urdu are پریشان - pareyshaan, آشفتہ - aashuftah, گھبرایا ہوا - ghabraaya hu a, سرا سیمہ - sara siimah and فگار - figaar. To understand how would you translate the word Confused in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Confused or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Confused synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Confused. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Confused in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Confused in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Confused with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by confused?
Meanings of confused are پریشان - pareyshaan, آشفتہ - aashuftah, گھبرایا ہوا - ghabraaya hu a, سرا سیمہ - sara siimah and فگار - figaar
Whats the definition of confused?
Definition of the confused are
- having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
- lacking orderly continuity
- perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
What is the synonym of confused?
Synonym of word confused are obfuscated, perplexed, distraughted, affricated, careworn, irritates, overanxious, beshroud, trousered, furious
What are the idioms related to confused?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word confused.
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- All at sea
- At one wit end
- Labouring heart
- Ln fog
What are the quotes with word confused?
Here are the quotes with the word confused in them
- The automobile, both a cause and an effect of this decentralization, is ideally suited for our vast landscape and our generally confused and contrary commuting patterns. — Brock Yates
- Cubism was an attack on the perspective that had been known and used for 500 years. It was the first big, big change. It confused people: they said, 'Things don't look like that!' — David Hockney
- My father was so good-natured and had such a happy disposition. I've always confused him with Jimmy Stewart. So, think Jimmy Stewart. That's my dad. — Jane Pauley
- Don't be confused that my interest in religion, faith, and spirituality is driven by any sense of faith or spirituality of my own. — Peter Jennings