Congenital meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Congenital.
- (adjective satellite) : present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development
More words related to the meanings of Congenital
More words from Urdu related to Congenital
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Congenital meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دَرونیجرمنگھیراایک اکائخط والاقریبیپکاگڑھیاناخلقیمتوطندھاتوخود مختارپیدائشی ضعیف العقلشخصحقیقیپیوستہپہلاماںہوا خوریولادت سے متعلقمالک ہونالابدیبے بناوٹتوانائی یا سرگرمی .اسپرٹہم زادسادھارننَفسیبھوتاحاطہطینتموروثیگنجانچونکا دیناگود لیناآئینیغیر مصنوعیہمتاپنے آپاول درجے کابندہاندرونیخفیہعنصریماتادستوریباشندہآبائیبُنیادی شےکوڑھذات ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Congenital
What are the meanings of Congenital in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Congenital in Urdu are ذاتی - zaati, پیدائشی - paedaa ishi, آبائ - aabaa i, خلقی - khalqi, ہم زاد - ham zaad and موروثی - mauruusi. To understand how would you translate the word Congenital in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Congenital or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Congenital synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Congenital. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Congenital in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Congenital in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Congenital with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by congenital?
Meanings of congenital are ذاتی - zaati, پیدائشی - paedaa ishi, آبائ - aabaa i, خلقی - khalqi, ہم زاد - ham zaad and موروثی - mauruusi
Whats the definition of congenital?
Definition of the congenital are
- present at birth but not necessarily hereditary; acquired during fetal development
What is the synonym of congenital?
Synonym of word congenital are innate, natal, ancestral, constitutional, unconditioned, pedarian, inherent, spook, native, pedaneous
What are the idioms related to congenital?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word congenital.
- He who is born a fool is never cured
What are the quotes with word congenital?
Here are the quotes with the word congenital in them
- And the funny thing is, I've always been an optimist - it's practically a congenital disorder with me. — Molly Ivins
- France is not poetic she even feels, in fact, a congenital horror of poetry. Among the writers who use verse, those whom she will always prefer are the most prosaic. — Charles Baudelaire
- A lot of people over time have had this kind of pattern in their relationship with Bill Clinton. You first meet him and you're overwhelmed by his talent. He's so energetic and articulate and full of ideas and he calls himself a congenital optimist and that optimism is contagious. — Dee Dee Myers