Congregation meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Congregation.
- (noun) : the act of congregating
- (noun) : an assemblage of people or animals or things collected together
- (noun) : a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
More words related to the meanings of Congregation
More words from Urdu related to Congregation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Congregation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لڈوبشیشتائیزمرہگُچھادفترگڈمڈ کرناپیمانگنجپیسوں کا ڈھیرمجمع اکٹھا ہوناچھوٹی پہاڑیڈھیر لگانامحفلافراطمجموعہجسامتاندری ملمخلوط کرنارواجفریقکونسلفوجاکثریتجماعت کثیرغلبہ کرنابہناڈھیربٹورناتودااتناجھنڈمجمعشماربےترتیب مجمع یا ڈھیرجتھاتودہ,چتااکثرپشتاراسیلموچمالا مالمٹی کا بڑا ڈھیرفراواںبہتیراچنناحجملُعابدرہم برہم کرنااِجتماعپارٹی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Congregation
What are the meanings of Congregation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Congregation in Urdu are ڈھیر - dheyr, مجمع - majma, محفل - maehfil, اجتماع - ijtemaa, جمعیت - Jamiat and جلوت - jalwat. To understand how would you translate the word Congregation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Congregation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Congregation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Congregation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Congregation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Congregation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Congregation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by congregation?
Meanings of congregation are ڈھیر - dheyr, مجمع - majma, محفل - maehfil, اجتماع - ijtemaa, جمعیت - Jamiat and جلوت - jalwat
Whats the definition of congregation?
Definition of the congregation are
- the act of congregating
- an assemblage of people or animals or things collected together
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
What is the synonym of congregation?
Synonym of word congregation are heaped, mob, abundant, gamesters, pileup, junto, pile, gamesmen, pile up, group
What are the idioms related to congregation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word congregation.
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- Push the bottle
- Solitude is often the best society
- A slight pretext suffices for doing evil
- Quarrellers never lack words
What are the quotes with word congregation?
Here are the quotes with the word congregation in them
- I've traveled all over the country for years speaking in churches, teaching the Ten Commandments. It's amazing if 2 percent of any congregation knows the Ten Commandments. — Randall Terry
- But I think it's up to a local congregation to determine whether or not a marriage should be blessed of God. And it shouldn't be up to the government. — Tony Campolo
- One positive command he gave us: You shall love and honor your emperor. In every congregation a prayer must be said for the czar's health, or the chief of police would close the synagogue. — Mary Antin