Conquest meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Conquest.
- (noun) : success in mastering something difficult
- (noun) : the act of conquering
- (noun) : an act of winning the love or sexual favor of someone
A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art.
When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader.
More words related to the meanings of Conquest
More words from Urdu related to Conquest
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conquest meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اوتپیدا ہوناچَلاہَٹحصولمنافعللکارکامرانیبیشیفتح یاب ہونانعرہ بُلند کرنادلکشپانابچتفتحنصرتلابھفیضآواز دیناپیدا کرناتحصیل کرناانبساطفَتح یابیپیداجیتآواز لگاناپراپتیہاتھ آناچیخناجیت منانافائدہگرجکوششوں کا خاطر خواہ نتیجہحاصلکامیاب ہوناایک دم بہت اُونچی آوازپہلوملنامنفعتللکارنافیروزیہاتھ لگناغالب ہوناڈپٹنادل رباحاصل کرنابلائی یافتچیخفَتحیافتجیتنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Conquest
What are the meanings of Conquest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conquest in Urdu are فتح - fatah, جیت - jiit and ظفر - zafar. To understand how would you translate the word Conquest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conquest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conquest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conquest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conquest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conquest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conquest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conquest?
Meanings of conquest are فتح - fatah, جیت - jiit and ظفر - zafar
Whats the definition of conquest?
Definition of the conquest are
- success in mastering something difficult
- the act of conquering
- an act of winning the love or sexual favor of someone
What is the synonym of conquest?
Synonym of word conquest are victress, wins, triumviry, winsomeness, triumvirs, winnings, triumphing, winning, conqueress, victory
What are the idioms related to conquest?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conquest.
- It is great victory that comes without blood
- At the game's end we shall see who gains
- Fortune gives her hand to a bold man
- It is not the longest sword but the longest purse that conquers
- Law is lottery
What are the quotes with word conquest?
Here are the quotes with the word conquest in them
- A great city, whose image dwells in the memory of man, is the type of some great idea. Rome represents conquest Faith hovers over the towers of Jerusalem and Athens embodies the pre-eminent quality of the antique world, Art. — Benjamin Disraeli
- The principal end both of my father and of myself in the conquest of India... has been the propagation of the holy Catholic faith. — Ignatius Loyola
- When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty, and there is nothing more to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. — Plato
- The positive testimony of history is that the State invariably had its origin in conquest and confiscation. No primitive State known to history originated in any other manner. — Albert J. Nock