Consequently meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Consequently.
- (adverb) : (sentence connectors) because of the reason given
- (adverb) : as a consequence
People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they're all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error.
I never saw my dad cry. My son saw me cry. My dad never told me he loved me, and consequently I told Scott I loved him every other minute. The point is, I'll make less mistakes than my dad, my sons hopefully will make less mistakes than me, and their sons will make less mistakes than their dads.
More words from Urdu related to Consequently
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Consequently meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Consequently
What are the meanings of Consequently in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Consequently in Urdu are پیچھے - piichhey and پس - pas. To understand how would you translate the word Consequently in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Consequently or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Consequently synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Consequently. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Consequently in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Consequently in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Consequently with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by consequently?
Meanings of consequently are پیچھے - piichhey and پس - pas
Whats the definition of consequently?
Definition of the consequently are
- (sentence connectors) because of the reason given
- as a consequence
What is the synonym of consequently?
Synonym of word consequently are backward, after, then, absence, rearousal, rearms, abaft, behinds, backare, ahind
What are the idioms related to consequently?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word consequently.
- First come first served
- When pride is on the saddlehame is on the crupper
- A day after the fair
- And do you believe that the buried ashes care
- Behind the times
What are the quotes with word consequently?
Here are the quotes with the word consequently in them
- People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they're all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error. — Florence King
- Reading is not a duty, and has consequently no business to be made disagreeable. — Aneurin Bevan
- I never saw my dad cry. My son saw me cry. My dad never told me he loved me, and consequently I told Scott I loved him every other minute. The point is, I'll make less mistakes than my dad, my sons hopefully will make less mistakes than me, and their sons will make less mistakes than their dads. — James Caan
- It is in his knowledge that man has found his greatness and his happiness, the high superiority which he holds over the other animals who inhabit the earth with him, and consequently no ignorance is probably without loss to him, no error without evil. — James Smithson