Consolation meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Consolation.
- (noun) : the act of consoling; giving relief in affliction
- (noun) : the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment
More words related to the meanings of Consolation
More words from Urdu related to Consolation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Consolation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فراغتکمیتختیتسکین کرنابڑھاوااطمینانآسودگیتشفیڈھارس دیناتخفیفمدددھیرج باندھناحوصلہ افزائیتمانیتنعمتعافیتنرمیعلاجدل بہلاناحمایتدلجوئیتسکینترغیبشِدَّت میں کمیفرصتراحتپشت پناہیخاموشیتسلی دیناتقویتقرارابھرواں تختیرفعدلاساگھٹیدل ہاتھ میں لینادلاسا دینادل دہیسیریسکوتڈھارستھپ تھپانارعایتخلاصیآنسو پوچھنادلخاطری داریتسلیتحریکملائمت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Consolation
What are the meanings of Consolation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Consolation in Urdu are تسلی - tasalli, دلاسا - dilaasa, تسکین - taskiin and تشفی - tashaffi. To understand how would you translate the word Consolation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Consolation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Consolation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Consolation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Consolation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Consolation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Consolation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by consolation?
Meanings of consolation are تسلی - tasalli, دلاسا - dilaasa, تسکین - taskiin and تشفی - tashaffi
Whats the definition of consolation?
Definition of the consolation are
- the act of consoling; giving relief in affliction
- the comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment
What is the synonym of consolation?
Synonym of word consolation are consolate, comfort, consoling, sloace, satisfaction, encouragement, tranquillization, tranquilliized, tipsiness, tranquillity
What are the idioms related to consolation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word consolation.
- Good words cool more than cold water
- Do one reason
- He does nothing who consoles a despairing man with his words
- Time is the great consoler
- A great reputation is a great charge
What are the quotes with word consolation?
Here are the quotes with the word consolation in them
- I ask you to pray for me, for once age has overtaken us, we find consolation only in religion. — Paul Cezanne
- The Bible was a consolation to a fellow alone in the old cell. The lovely thin paper with a bit of matress stuffing in it, if you could get a match, was as good a smoke as I ever tasted. — Brendan Behan
- A love of nature is a consolation against failure. — Berthe Morisot
- It is a great consolation for me to remember that the Lord, to whom I had drawn near in humble and child-like faith, has suffered and died for me, and that He will look on me in love and compassion. — Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart