Conspiracy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Conspiracy.
- (noun) : a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- (noun) : a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
- (noun) : a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
What I want to do is tell stories about normal people in the American suburbs. I don't write the book where it's a conspiracy reaching the prime minister I don't write the book with the big serial killer who lops off heads. My setting is a very placid pool of suburbia, family life. And within that I can make pretty big splashes.
More words related to the meanings of Conspiracy
More words from Urdu related to Conspiracy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Conspiracy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیرناخرچمولدغاحیلہساز باز کرناکسنگتنرادام لگانااتحادسازِشامتزاجقطعہ زمینافادہساز بازمستعار دیناروپیہ پیسہدامجال بنناخُفِيَہ تَنظيمڈوریکوسٹاہمیتبندشاکھاڑ پچھاڑدھندھوکابعد منہائی اخراجات وغیرہقول و قراراحترام کرنامچھلی پکڑنے کا جالبھاؤہلاراہاتھ کا کامقرضنقدیدعوت دیناسازشپھندے میں لانامالیتخوبیجگتکنڈیمالطُعمَہ لَگاناجالجالیاتفاقکامعیاری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Conspiracy
What are the meanings of Conspiracy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Conspiracy in Urdu are سازش - saazish, دام - daam, ساز باز - saaz baaz and گٹھ جوڑ - gath jor. To understand how would you translate the word Conspiracy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Conspiracy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Conspiracy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Conspiracy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Conspiracy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Conspiracy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Conspiracy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by conspiracy?
Meanings of conspiracy are سازش - saazish, دام - daam, ساز باز - saaz baaz and گٹھ جوڑ - gath jor
Whats the definition of conspiracy?
Definition of the conspiracy are
- a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
- a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
What is the synonym of conspiracy?
Synonym of word conspiracy are conspectus, net, concupiscence, money, plot, fishing net, concoctors, manipulation, concocters, intrigue
What are the idioms related to conspiracy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word conspiracy.
- A bad cat deserves a bad rat
- A man in debt is caught in a net
- Earth's joys and heaven's combined
- Let him fry in his own grease
What are the quotes with word conspiracy?
Here are the quotes with the word conspiracy in them
- The only time I commit to conspiracy theories is when something way retarded happens. Like Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone. — Joe Rogan
- What I want to do is tell stories about normal people in the American suburbs. I don't write the book where it's a conspiracy reaching the prime minister I don't write the book with the big serial killer who lops off heads. My setting is a very placid pool of suburbia, family life. And within that I can make pretty big splashes. — Harlan Coben
- Many citizens see all the leadership of these large institutions together in a conspiracy against them rather than in any adversary relationship with each other. — Robert Teeter
- Politics is the conspiracy of the unproductive but organized against the productive but unorganized. — Joseph Sobran